+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat Rebirth Introduction Trailer Released Looks Awsome!!!

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Mortal Kombat Rebirth Introduction Trailer Released Looks Awsome!!!

Its a long video so be prepared.

YouTube - Mortal Kombat Rebirth Introduction Trailer Released!!!

This looks Awsome to me I would go to the theaters right now and watch it. I'm just sad its like teaser trailer/fake it could come out and it could not. I hope it does because I will be there in line.

The question is though do you Like it or Dislike it.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth Introduction Trailer Released Looks Awsome!!!

hmmmmmm interesting it shall make an interesting part even as a game XD
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah I like though how it has a real type feel to it. Making the game into a movie is hard but making it this way makes it awsome and it appeals to anybody who loves action flicks.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

that is true but sometimes mk mixes up the combos and ur fingers start bleeding but mk is one seirese i love
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anybody besides me feel that this means they are thinking of making another Mortal Kombat Movie? But hey if the remake is as cool as the Karate Kid, I am in.

Thanks

I think they are putting this out and if it gets alot of people wanting the movie then they will make it if not then they won't its that simple. They are just trying to see if we would want a Mortal Kombat movie like this (which I do).

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

UPDATE: What is Mortal Kombat: Rebirth? - ComingSoon.net

you can read it for yourself but here's a segment from the site:

UPDATE: Jeri Ryan has revealed on her Twitter account what the video was made for - "Not a game trailer. Actually was made by the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film."

If they redid Mortal Kombat in this way, I might actually see that shit in theaters. This is a pretty awesome short film, very tastefully done in my opinion, it'll be interesting to see if for once a video game can get a decent adaptation.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    UPDATE: What is Mortal Kombat: Rebirth? - ComingSoon.net

you can read it for yourself but here's a segment from the site:

UPDATE: Jeri Ryan has revealed on her Twitter account what the video was made for - "Not a game trailer. Actually was made by the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film."

If they redid Mortal Kombat in this way, I might actually see that shit in theaters. This is a pretty awesome short film, very tastefully done in my opinion, it'll be interesting to see if for once a video game can get a decent adaptation.
    it's a bit off to the mortal kombat "settings" in comparison but as a stand alone re-imagined version, it's looks good. but these stand alone often goes to to "production hell" and never came to be. still....who knows. but will this type of film work with the fans...especially the ones who are true to the originals not to mentions those hardcore purists?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast