+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat Series

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mortal Kombat Series

i played deception a few times and the olders versions seems no different then tekken except i have played the game for years and still i am unsure of how to do a fatality

I'll do it man.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    i played deception a few times and the olders versions seems no different then tekken except i have played the game for years and still i am unsure of how to do a fatality
    If anyone has problems doing fatalities, go online and check some FAQs or cheats. If that doesn't work, try your best at just paying attention to the game and tutorials!

Favorite MK is obviously the first arcade game used in the arcades. Oh that was something else bringing out Lui and performing the bicycle kick and his infamous Dragon fatalites. Oh that was amazing to watch. After that, the series went downhill for me. That was the only fighting game I have ever enjoyed playing.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to like mortal kombat intil tekken 3 came out, then i saw who the real king of fighting games were. the last MK game i've played was the on for N64.
    i never like it as much as other fighting gmaes, it not even on my top 3. BTW my top three is Tekken, Street Fighter, & Dead or Alive. the original MK's were good & i guess my favorite character was lu kane(i guess thats how you spell it).....but now i'm like No Thank U
    Last edited by Jokerman; May 15, 2007 at 10:31 AM.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the Animalities. Hee. I grew up on MK, mainly because my cousins played it. So every time I went to any of their places I'd play as well. My favorite character back then was Scorpion, though when Jade was available I'd use her too (you know how little girls normally like going for the female characters). I never used Kitana though... dunno why.

What's the baby thing called?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Back in the days, I used to play MK like every single day. I first played the game on the Sega video game console, the same version that was later made for PS1. On the weekends, my friends and I also used to play MK at the arcade center. It used to be the game.

~!! I have a liking for all the characters, no favorites, but I like Noob Saibot a lot! He's easy to work with, and his plain 5-kick combo can do a lot of damage. I like his finishers, too ~ His brutality move is so cool! So fast and wonderful! If I didn't get to choose him, I used to side with either Kabal or Scorpion. Kabal's moves have class! Oh no, I can't forget Rain. I like how it's possible to finish your enemy using Rain in a easy and quick manner. Thunder thing and continuous roundhouse kicks. ^^

Hmmmm, what else? Ah, I don't like the 3-D MK games. They make me go dizzy. I don't like the graphics either. 2-D is better, in my opinion. Oh yeah, I like the little sounds Sektor makes when he takes beating. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    What's the baby thing called?
    Take a guess, Blue! *answer can be found below*

Babality.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah the games were great, but then again it has its stupid things. I mean some fatalities aren't very practical... Example: Tsang Tsung's Kitaro finisher I mean you have to hold low kick for 45 seconds while fighting your opponent...not very practical.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Babality.
    Gahahahaha oh yeah. And the word would come up on the screen with the alphabets in blocks. Hahahahah. Mmmm, I quite like Kai too. I think I'm partial to characters that utilize fire (i.e. K' from KOF, Dhalsim of SF). And Li Mei's pretty, um, cool because she wears purple. That, and she has more special moves than most characters. Why, I have no idea. And how she fights in that strange garb is beyond me (though it's probably more... uh, conventional than anything worn by the girls in FFX-2 and FFXII).

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

i loved old versions...mk 1,2,3, and ultimate 3.
    them fatalities, friendship, animality, babality, and brutality are nice to watch...funny.
    to me, i love liu kang because of his very annoying scream every time he fights...especially when he does the bicycle kick move, he goes...wrwraraayyayayay!!!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast