+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mortal Kombat VS DC??!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mortal Kombat VS DC??!!!!

lol, awesome. Superman vs. Scorpion? Green Lantern vs. Jax? Batman vs. Johnny Cage? sounds like a good weekend waster. It'll be interesting to see if MK fighting will prevail, or if the soccer moms controlling DC will keep their fighting E-rated.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool i im happy you made this post i cant wait for it to come out.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

This game will most likely have a short run only due to its loyal fan base. It won't appeal to fans of the MK series very well becuase of the lack of fatalities.

I personally won't buy the game based on that. Rent yes. But I won't waste my money on it.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow...wtf...erm...personally if i played this..i'd believe Mortal Kombat to own DC..and like aceman said..it isn't going to appeal to MK fans (ME especially) so i suppose i may rent it..but i may not want to waste the money..i'll just rent MK Armegeddon or Deception again..-.-

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2