+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying ads ever

Newbie Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Most annoying ads ever

I dunno if there are any current threads on this but i was wondering what u thought the most annoying ads on tv were.

I'll go first... hmm i would have to say the one where Sharon Osbourne sponsors that online bingo thing and she pulls the most ridiculous face like it just makes me cringe lol.

What do you guys think?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Most annoying ads ever

The commercial with some guy smiling alot. Iam not sure what its called they advertise something. I hate that commercial.

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most annoying ads ever

have you ever seen the head on commericals? "head on apply directly to your head--head on apply directly to your head" that commerical is really annoying...it for headaches and stuff like that
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

the ones that your mom puts out!!!! oh burrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnn! i am the insult master~!!!!!

but surely! i doth jest thee~!

anyway, i think the most annoying one i can remember are those lame anime ads in SunCoast with the psuedo asian sh!t... "Hello, my name is Annie May~! HA~!"

>_< i felt my brain melt a little...

Bringin' it back ole school with the Sosh-Kitaiiiii~!

Thank you Abu... on other news today...
    No but seriously. I don't like any commercial that uses the "Viva~! Los Vegas~!" song... I've lived there for years and it was nothing but hell... and a few anime enlightenments in their tiny China Town located in an easy-to-find area. ...but yeah, DON'T Viva Los Vegas me, let it rot in Hell!! It's a WONDERFUL place to visit, but for those who have seen it all in Vegas and decided to move out... you know there's nothing waiting for you back there except for the uselessness and feeling of being land-locked in an ocean of desert and horrifyingly corny AND BADLY ACTED commercials. =_=

Other than that...
    Oh, and I hate those cheesy Spanish radio station ads that are posted on those bus stops... you know those REALLY corny and horrifyingly idiotic Spanish Morning semi-talk radio stations! Look, I completely understand and respect that people have different interests and humors, but don't shove A HUGE UGLY-SMILING HEAD AT ME EVERYTIME I WANT TO GO HOME PLEASE DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!! >O< IT'S SO ANNOYING! I WANT TO RIP IT OFF! I WANT IT TO DIE AND SUFFER AND GO TO HELL AND BURN! BURNN!!!!!!

Newbie Collared is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm deathly annoyed by the pop-ups that sit in the background and go through the voice loops about how you won some fake vacation to some fake island with some fake coupons and stuff. It takes me forever to sort out my windows just to find the stupid thing.
    You can have the best forum ever.
    But when the mods lock because they have nothing better to do
    You're not going to have a good forum at all.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I have 2 kinds of ads that I wanna kill myself from the repeated monotony! Lemme give you an example:

The first kind is those CD commercials that play ALL the songs on the track in the SAME EXACT ORDER!

The next one is a commercial for Lipozene, a BS weight-loss pill.
    It gives a detailed explanation about how people become fat, stating the obvious OVER and OVER again.

Jersey's got the worst commercials......

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung013 View Post
    have you ever seen the head on commericals? "head on apply directly to your head--head on apply directly to your head" that commerical is really annoying...it for headaches and stuff like that
    im with this one im gonna need some advil after hearing this one give me headach listen to though i do like the remix when the guy comes saying i hate you commerical but your product is great

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Infomercials they are useless... about 7 people call them so why even put that crap on air...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast