+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying ads ever

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most annoying ads ever

how about ANY McDonald's commercial? "im lovin it" OMG I HATE IT its so frackin annoying

also all of the shrek 3 commercials

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate the Burger King commercials! I hate them with a passion. They are so stupid. I really hate the one where the Burger King guy is sitting in bed with this guy who is waking up and is offering him this breakfast sandwich. That is just plain gross. But every one of them are really bad. I want to fire the guy who is coming up with them.

I am also hating the Geico commercials that use the caveman joke. How long have they been showing these commericials?? I mean after using the same joke 50,000 times it starts getting old. They really need to come up with something new.

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

the most annoying ad has to be the cillit bang ad!!! "Hi I'm Barry Scott" why does he always have to shout and who is Barry Scott anyways???

thank you equinn

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I really hate those foundations for a better life ads, especially the one at the high school and that geeky kid gets his books knocked out of his hands, and the d-bag that knocked them out says get some friends loser. After which the jock comes over and helps him pick his books up.

The way it should have played out was the jock should've been helping the d-bag that knocked the books out of the geeks hands teeth off the floor.

They fill me with hate, so much hate, like press that big red button that blows stuff up hate.

Another is the yawny pepsi energy drink ad.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    They fill me with hate, so much hate, like press that big red button that blows stuff up hate.
    i too know this hate.. when i see jus about any commercial on G4 about becoming a video game designer. like the one where those two guy are supposedly making one by sitting in sofa chairs and playing a game. thats not how its done, and everyone wants to do this b/c they all think its easy.

i pity the fools, you actually need at least 4 years to actually know what your doing.

ok the BK kings gits a little annoying, but i like the on with optimus prime.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a few that I just cannot stand.

The first would be have to be the commerical for the "baconator" ...at Burger King but yeah everyone is like screaming at their stomachs to shutup...because apparently they can't be filled unless they eat a "baconator" at Burger King.

The second would be the commerical for berries and cream starbursts...that little weird ass guy scares the hell out of me...and his voice is so annoying.
    Dear Dinah...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    I have a few that I just cannot stand.

The first would be have to be the commerical for the "baconator" ...at Burger King but yeah everyone is like screaming at their stomachs to shutup...because apparently they can't be filled unless they eat a "baconator" at Burger King.

The second would be the commerical for berries and cream starbursts...that little weird ass guy scares the hell out of me...and his voice is so annoying.
    ahh yes i have forgotten about these atrocities... both very annoying

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yippy123 View Post
    I dunno if there are any current threads on this but i was wondering what u thought the most annoying ads on tv were.

I'll go first... hmm i would have to say the one where Sharon Osbourne sponsors that online bingo thing and she pulls the most ridiculous face like it just makes me cringe lol.

What do you guys think?
    This isn't entirely an ad, but . . .

At a police station a friend of mine went to (to visit her father, who is an officer), she saw a sign that read:

STOLEN TOILET-
    Call in with clues, police have nothing to go on.

. . . . . Yeah. It makes me want to cry, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast