+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying ads ever

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most annoying ads ever

o i hate the countrywide commercials and all those insurance commercials they are all sooooooooooo stupid. every single insurance company assurs you that they will save you more money that the other guy. country wide has that annoying jingle " country wide is on side". AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and they put is every single commercial break it gets so annoying.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    I have a few that I just cannot stand.

The first would be have to be the commerical for the "baconator" ...at Burger King but yeah everyone is like screaming at their stomachs to shutup...because apparently they can't be filled unless they eat a "baconator" at Burger King.

Thats actually Wendy's not Burger King

Foundation for a better life is still tops on my list, but there is a new one thats making up ground. Yaz birthcontrol pills where that one girl is just blabbing about the uses and side effects and PMDD who talks like that with friends? Plus they dubbed the doctor girls voice from the original ad (Iwatch lots of TV).
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

The net fliks commercials...not the ones with the dude, those are funny. The ones with the chick and the old guy...*shudders*

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    Thats actually Wendy's not Burger King

Foundation for a better life is still tops on my list, but there is a new one thats making up ground. Yaz birthcontrol pills where that one girl is just blabbing about the uses and side effects and PMDD who talks like that with friends? Plus they dubbed the doctor girls voice from the original ad (Iwatch lots of TV).
    Crap I thought it was Burger King o.0

I remembered another...the commercial for first response pregnancy test...if you notice at the end of the commerical at the bottom it says Get pregnant. SOONER that's exactly what it looked like...it was stupid but funny at the same time.
    Dear Dinah...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok i hate lots of things....i hate the advetismet that counts down to something thats gonna be new on...

and i hate the ones witch sell stuff that dont work and they tell u anything so u will buy it .....

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

the most annoying ads are in the day time when there are like guys talking about going back to school and about lawyers and stuff.. like it is the same ones over and over again.. grrr!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie dragio90 is off to a good start dragio90's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate seeing this one cellphone commercial where they play volume increased polyphonic ringtones for at least a minute straight... it drives me to the verge of insanity!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i just remembered this.
    you know the allstate commercials, right? how the black guy does it? well apperantly he is in a show called the unit [i never watched it before] and they shoot people. well anyway it was a commercial when he just got done saying..."are you in good hands" and then the next thing you saw was his owning this guy with a friggin assault rifle....not hands i would want to be in...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast