+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Most annoying songs ever

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Most annoying songs ever

There are so many annoying and catchy songs out these days. I really hate the song sweet escape! And lipstick too. I can't that song crispy. There are so many more,but I don't want to go on forever. So, what some songs that you hate?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most annoying songs ever

Crazy Frog!!!!!!!!!! I hate that thing! It gives me the creeps! There's nothing that anoys me more! Really- either you love him or hate him I guess, I hate him more than anything in the world and I can't understand how people can listen to that thing!
    It's so dum! so pointless! really... how can you listen to that? and that voice of it... it cuts my ears!

Ok, I'm anoyed by some Latvian singers too, who think that it's cool to sing through your nose so that it would sound if he's sitting in the toilet and ... not singing...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i simply hate any song which is sung by justin timerlake as he sings like a girl and his songs are so crap

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Crazy Frog!!!!!!!!!! I hate that thing! It gives me the creeps! There's nothing that anoys me more! Really- either you love him or hate him I guess, I hate him more than anything in the world and I can't understand how people can listen to that thing!
    It's so dum! so pointless! really... how can you listen to that? and that voice of it... it cuts my ears!

Ok, I'm anoyed by some Latvian singerst too, who think that it's cool to sing through your nose so that it would sound if he's sitting in the toilet and ... not singing...
    Yeah, I hate that ringtone! Its very annoying. Some people are crazy and obsessed with strange things.

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

The Most annoying song I have ever heard was the song called "I'm a Barby girl" the song gave me the creeps when in was played by me.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the most annoying songs that pop into my head are pretty much anything by Fergie especially the new song Big Girls Don't Cry and Amy Whinehouse with Rehab.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

any rap or hip/hop song cuz they all suck. is that jay-z playing? or is that the sound of my ears bleeding? plz someone drive a power drill into my ears so i dont have to listen to this BS anymore.

Newbie Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeonking View Post
    well i simply hate any song which is sung by justin timerlake as he sings like a girl and his songs are so crap
    Omg did u just say u hate Justin Timberlake?! shame on you avaunt evil spirit! Nah only jokin ^^ anyway yea he does sing a bit like a girl but his songs r ace

The most annoying song would have to be that wierd one where theres three guys standing on a plane and they're singing in a foreign language. I think its 'Numa Numa' or somehthing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast