+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying songs ever

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most annoying songs ever

I'd say the song that annoyed the most is that song by Nelly and Tim Mcgraw. Something like "Over and over again" My radio played it so much, and it was so annoying. It wasn't even that good!
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

The Laffy Taffy song... its retarded just like the Chicken Noodle Soup song, yet millions love it... -_-;

Please sing some good lyrics >_<

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Most annoying song...

Any rap song, any song featuring rap, or that degrades women.

Anything sung by Rihanna, Beyonce, or Jessica Simpson.

Any song that doesn't have reasonable lyrics case in point "Party Like A Rockstar". Gets on my last nerve!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yippy123 View Post
    Omg did u just say u hate Justin Timberlake?! shame on you avaunt evil spirit! Nah only jokin ^^ anyway yea he does sing a bit like a girl but his songs r ace

The most annoying song would have to be that wierd one where theres three guys standing on a plane and they're singing in a foreign language. I think its 'Numa Numa' or somehthing
    Hey Numa Numa is.............crap your right.The most annoying song i have heard is "In my red high heels".This is what goes through my mind when i here it"Grrrrrrrrrrr Lady keep talking about your high heels and im gonna shove them down your through so ya cant sing anymore"

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

hey its not all about the lyrics sometimes you just listen to it for the beat.anyway i hate anysong the someone is screaming inot the mic i mean whats the point of that and the song u can stand under my umbrella i despise that song

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently im annoyed by that lip gloss song, and Umbrella by rihanna, i mean i love the song umbrella, but i hate where it starts off in the beggining with that one rapper, who is it jay-z? Jeez he kills everything, first linkin park, and now rihanna!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Most annoying songs ever

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    The Laffy Taffy song... its retarded just like the Chicken Noodle Soup song, yet millions love it... -_-;

Please sing some good lyrics >_<
    I agree those songs are retarded! And I never liked the song chicken noodle soup! I really hate the song I heard called Chirp, Chirp. You probably haven't heard of it,but its very stupid.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally agree with ya Rook! Those songs annoy me also! But the worst, most annoying song EVER is......barney's "i love u" song ahhhhhh so annoying!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast