+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying songs ever

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Most annoying songs ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Currently im annoyed by that lip gloss song, and Umbrella by rihanna, i mean i love the song umbrella, but i hate where it starts off in the beggining with that one rapper, who is it jay-z? Jeez he kills everything, first linkin park, and now rihanna!
    I agree! The lipgloss song is horrible and very annoying! I really hate the song A Bay Bay. It makes no sense at all. When I first heard I thought they said hey bay bay.

Banned jveli3 is off to a good start jveli3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most annoying songs ever

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    There are so many annoying and catchy songs out these days. I really hate the song sweet escape! And lipstick too. I can't that song crispy. There are so many more,but I don't want to go on forever. So, what some songs that you hate?
    my little brother mveli2 plays snappi all the time and its just boring to hear

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Most annoying songs ever

I would have to say, anything by fergie, and have you ever heard the song by Nami Tamaki called "heart and soul"?? that is the total wosrt song she has ever made..
    And thet very slow earbleeding stuff that ayumi hamasaki makes....and some of the rap nowadays..it's not hip-hop anymore..it's a materalistic chant
    Last edited by Spooked_Ninja; Jul 18, 2007 at 06:20 AM.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

your right that lipgloss thing ahhhhh whats the point a whole song about lipgloos such a waste. they a bay bay song has point there club broke and still dancing even though the video horrible

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yippy123 View Post
    Omg did u just say u hate Justin Timberlake?! shame on you avaunt evil spirit! Nah only jokin ^^ anyway yea he does sing a bit like a girl but his songs r ace

The most annoying song would have to be that wierd one where theres three guys standing on a plane and they're singing in a foreign language. I think its 'Numa Numa' or somehthing
    yeah i said justin timberlake is rubbish but you got to admit his songs are a bit sad right, i mean come on he is tone deaf.

i actually like that numa numa song you know and its called dragostea din tei

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

me i hate lots O_Q like the barbie song ooo look im a barbie girl in a barbie world ooo lol big wip...

and also i hate sex by the beach >__< yeah it was such a lame song and made really bad pick up lines from it ...

well i can name lots more i think i have tryed to block these bad songs from my memorys T_T they that bad to me

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Most annoying songs ever

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    me i hate lots O_Q like the barbie song ooo look im a barbie girl in a barbie world ooo lol big wip...

and also i hate sex by the beach >__< yeah it was such a lame song and made really bad pick up lines from it ...

well i can name lots more i think i have tryed to block these bad songs from my memorys T_T they that bad to me
    I agree the barbie song is so annoying! I haven't heard the other song you mentioned.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

any country song ahhhhhh way to boreing for me plus there no real dances to country song. i can admit there are some funny one i like but you cant dance to it.not really a good beat to it either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast