+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying songs ever

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Most annoying songs ever

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    any country song ahhhhhh way to boreing for me plus there no real dances to country song. i can admit there are some funny one i like but you cant dance to it.not really a good beat to it either
    I hate country too. I just don't like it. I pretty much listen to R&B/Rap music. Mostly old music though.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most annoying songs ever

Oh jeez I could go on with a million of these...I am so picky about my music..and I barely listen to the radio anymore because it has become infested with crap music.

One of the most annoying songs I have ever heard would be the stupid ass song lipgloss..ugh.
    Oh and that song I had a bad day by what's his name...if I freakin had a bad day I definately do not want to hear about it!
    and let's see...girlfriend by Avril Lavigne....everytime I hear that god awful song...I want to rip my ears off and put them in a blender...I can't stand her or her crappy music. For one why the hell is she singing about being someone's girlfriend...she's married!
    Dear Dinah...

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeonking View Post
    well i simply hate any song which is sung by justin timerlake as he sings like a girl and his songs are so crap
    how can you say that. all of his songs are the bomb. and justin timberlake has the cutest songs, and he can sing high notes. he rocks. i think the most annoying song would have to be the sweet escape and probably that umbrella song. i kinda like the umbrella song but it gets on my nerves too.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Jay-Z Its a hard knock life is very annoying with those kids singing in it, it makes me want to murder and scream shut the **** up.

Also Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend song gets on my nerves. Nails on a chalk board would sound better. Its so long and its the same lines over and over again, it gets stuck in your head.
    Last edited by Mechazawa; Jul 19, 2007 at 01:09 PM.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    your right that lipgloss thing ahhhhh whats the point a whole song about lipgloos such a waste. they a bay bay song has point there club broke and still dancing even though the video horrible
    Yeah Stupid lipgloss song..2nd most annoying song in my book.My lipgloss is cool,My lipgloss is poppin OMG!!!!!!!Some one just shoot me now.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

OMLord... Some of the things ppl are saying about rap/hip-hop... I understand that you might not like all of the music... Well I guess you don't just understand the background or culture of it... I'm not justifying all of their music... N*E-ways the most annoying song, but catchy is Delilah & I have to agree Lip Gloss, & Umbrella, but I say Jay Z did bring it to life... And little Annie was the background for A Hard Knock Life... I can't 4get about Destiny Child's Bills Bills....

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Most annoying songs ever

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    Yeah Stupid lipgloss song..2nd most annoying song in my book.My lipgloss is cool,My lipgloss is poppin OMG!!!!!!!Some one just shoot me now.
    I hate that song so much. Its really stupid what's next Lip stick? It could happen.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i really dont like Eminem songs or his type of music

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast