+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Most annoying songs ever

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most annoying songs ever

"A Bay Bay." is sux but its catchy @ tha same time. like i h8 it but i still walk around singing it....

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    "A Bay Bay." is sux but its catchy @ tha same time. like i h8 it but i still walk around singing it....
    Yeah, I hate that song,but sometimes it gets stuck in my head. Alot of songs you hate are catchy and sometimes you really do start singing them.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

that akon it dont matter song ahhh it way boreing for me its just nothing u can dance to i dont want to know about relation ship in a sog and what could u classify that song since its not rap or r&b

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

I really dont like that "Rock like a Rockstar" song =.= all it does has a couple of verses then the chorus repeats over and over again X.x soo boring and annoying

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by royal cutie pain View Post
    I really dont like that "Rock like a Rockstar" song =.= all it does has a couple of verses then the chorus repeats over and over again X.x soo boring and annoying
    ive never heard that before ive heard party like a rockstar which i like for some reason i hate anysong with a slow beat now excpet american pie by don mclean is has chevy in it

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by royal cutie pain View Post
    Its called Party like a rockstar. And it is really annoying! I hate that song.

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

In my opinion, the most annoying song ever is "Nothing in this world" by Paris Hilton.
    Every time when I happen to come across this song, I would say "OMG, she can't sing" or "Ew, this song sucks" or "She should really learn how to sing properly before she disappoints a lot of people."
    Last edited by Tifa Lockhart; Jul 21, 2007 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa Lockhart View Post
    In my opinion, the most annoying song ever is "Nothing in this world" by Paris Hilton.
    Every time when I happen to come across this song, I would say "OMG, she can't sing" or "Ew, this song sucks" or "She should really learn how to sing properly before she disappoint a lot of people."
    I haven't heard that song yet. I have only heard Stars are blind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5