Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Most badass game character?

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Most badass game character?

Well the second most badass anime character is...

The one and only....
    (drum rolls)

THE CUTE o'l HAMTARO!!!
    Give is a big applause!
    xD

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say Raiden from MGS2.... lol If you fell for that, you'd have to be stupid. Raiden a badass. It's like an oxymoron!! okay, now let's be serious. I'd have to say the original Dante from DMC1 not the cheesy DMC3 fratboy thing...

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Sephiroth's badassness is sometimes questionable seeing as he demonstrates NO sexual preference. Seriously, he isn't lustful towards anybody! Except "mother," which is an alien, and that's kinda creepy. For all action purposes, yes Sephiroth rocks, but his strange character and obsessive behavior with "mother," sometimes works against him. Although the FF movie definately caused his badass points to go way up.

how could you say that? sephiroth isn't even entirely human, why SHOULD he need to have a girl-friend to be badasslike. he is just a badass all the way

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

how can I say that? Quite easily. Because my claim is correct. Show me a quote of anything where Sephiroth demonstrates love towards any woman besides "mother." You won't find it, I promise you that. Before he went nuts, he was human. He was a military guru, but a human none-the-less. And if you're human, you like someone, but who does Sephiroth like? No one. My point stands. Sephiroth's badass is questionable due to lack of concern for women.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe even the end from mgs3

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think the 2and most badass chacter is oden from final fantasy 7
    the 1rst is sephiroth
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    how can I say that? Quite easily. Because my claim is correct. Show me a quote of anything where Sephiroth demonstrates love towards any woman besides "mother." You won't find it, I promise you that. Before he went nuts, he was human. He was a military guru, but a human none-the-less. And if you're human, you like someone, but who does Sephiroth like? No one. My point stands. Sephiroth's badass is questionable due to lack of concern for women.

sephiroth was only human in the cradle. his makko(jenova cells)/humanity is ratio 50\50. at 1 year old (roughly) he was givin all that crap to beef him up. he's just as much a part of the PLANET as he is human.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance's Avatar
    Thanks

come on someone has to cheer for onimusha
    hes a badass character

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast