+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which is the most important (Media)?

Newbie the Last Parade is off to a good start the Last Parade's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which is the most important (Media)?

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Not if there isn't any music or tv anymore...

Without music: games, tv, movies, etc. would be crippled to a point. Music is the oldest, and most essential of the options there.
    Well if you put it that way, then I guess music. because I could live with out the Tv, not so much the comp but i could live with out it.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Internet broadcasts would just take over from the TV and you can listen to the radio online as well. CDs are disappearing and TV and computer are melting together. I don't think it would take long to stabilize the market.
    "Which one would you choose to keep if all the rest were to dissapear and why you would keep it...

1.Music"

The poster said "music". Not "Cds", not "music recordings": Music.

If music no longer exists: it doesn't matter what capabilities the internet has for transmitting it --- it's gone. pfft.

It doesn't help us to have DVD players if no one's ever invented movies... Nor will it help us to have streaming broadcasts of television and radio on the internet if no one's ever invented either music or broadcasting.

There might be games: but they would have no background music whatsoever. You might have Napster: but there'd be no movies, tv shows or music on it.

What are you going to talk about on the internet without any other media? :P

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Which one would you choose to keep if all the rest were to dissapear and why you would keep it...

1.Music"

If music no longer exists: it doesn't matter what capabilities the internet has for transmitting it --- it's gone. pfft.

It doesn't help us to have DVD players if no one's ever invented movies... Nor will it help us to have streaming broadcasts of television and radio on the internet if no one's ever invented either music or broadcasting.

There might be games: but they would have no background music whatsoever. You might have Napster: but there'd be no movies, tv shows or music on it.

Tsurara is right this is what i meant everything were to dissapear except the one thing you kept. So it dosent exsist so how can it be on a computer when it isn't their? Does anybody want to change their answer now? I think the majority of people like the computer, do you ever listen to music?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

1.Music"

OK I'll give you the 'music' but most of the other options weren't like that.
    Without TV, there can still be films and programs. Without mobile phones there can still be telephones. Without game consoles there can still be electronic games.

Newbie lisacheers is off to a good start lisacheers's Avatar
    at a place of regret and hate.. where only sorrow and darkness is let in
    Thanks

3.Computer it is fast and alot of people are on it ......
    alot of people watch new on Computer now then tv and music
    ..... game can be play on the computer
    hi whats up

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lisacheers View Post
    3.Computer it is fast and alot of people are on it ......
    alot of people watch new on Computer now then tv and music
    ..... game can be play on the computer
    I'm not sure if people are reading my thread properly or if they are just being smart and getting around it...*Hassun* But basically anything you don't choose is destoryed completely dissapeard, no existant so no you can't play games on a computer because they don't exsist no you can't watch T.V because it dosen't exsist, am i getting through?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2