+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The most under-rated console to date...

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

The most under-rated console to date...

I believe would be the Dreamcast. Look at all of its capabilities! I can play super nintendo mods on mine. I can even play N64 mods on it. It was the first system with online capabilities, and the graphics were ahead of its time.

What do you think was the most under-rated console to date?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The most under-rated console to date...

Sega's failing was the time in which they released the system, which oddly enough has always been their problem with the Master System, Genesis, SegaCD, 32X, Saturn, and lastly the Dreamcast. Had the dreamcast had DVD capabilities, it would have changed the face of gaming world as we know it today. Sony only got where it did with the PS2 was because of its DVD player.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbits are Roadkill View Post
    I believe would be the Dreamcast. Look at all of its capabilities! I can play super nintendo mods on mine. I can even play N64 mods on it. It was the first system with online capabilities, and the graphics were ahead of its time.

Which are pretty much illegal right? Not a valid marketing strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Sega's failing was the time in which they released the system, which oddly enough has always been their problem with the Master System, Genesis, SegaCD, 32X, Saturn, and lastly the Dreamcast. Had the dreamcast had DVD capabilities, it would have changed the face of gaming world as we know it today. Sony only got where it did with the PS2 was because of its DVD player.
    I think you're overreacting a bit. Games come first and the PS2 had the support of some huge system sellers. The Dreamcast controller is also sub par and the internet capabilities were weak and badly implemented in Europe.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbits are Roadkill View Post

you got that right dreamcast was not even heard for for 2 year after it came out i luckly got one when it came out and to this day still got it and i will sell it in two year and make some money but i think it was good i just wished i got the respet in its prime

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

actually the dreamcast is making a bit of a comeback. they are actually developing a new game for it, and sega sells refurbished consoles.

i always wanted one, but i got a PS2 instead. oh well, gots me that Gran Turismo

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if you could call the Dreamcast underrated, it had a massive fan base. From it's initial release on 9-9-99 until the second half of the PS2s first year, it was the undisputed best console. I think the Neo Geo Pocket needs more credit that it gets. That thing is georgeous, and it rivals even the Gameboy Advance today. If anyone remembers the Atari Lynx handheld, that's another candidate. No love for the N-Gage though, that thing needs to go away already, I can't believe a new one is in development.

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    I don't know if you could call the Dreamcast underrated, it had a massive fan base. From it's initial release on 9-9-99 until the second half of the PS2s first year, it was the undisputed best console. I think the Neo Geo Pocket needs more credit that it gets. That thing is georgeous, and it rivals even the Gameboy Advance today. If anyone remembers the Atari Lynx handheld, that's another candidate. No love for the N-Gage though, that thing needs to go away already, I can't believe a new one is in development.
    All the people I knew around here at the time were at each other's throats about if N64 or PSone was better. I heard very little talk of the Dreamcast. But I found it a few years later and I would still prefer it over my PS2.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I got a Xbox Modifier, 450 games, its plays old games, Nintendo 64, Xbox games, and it copies games, movies and it downloads from the internet like games, movies, songs and other good stuff like pictures or images. This baby cost me only 250 bucks from my pay check and the guy who sold it to me said it costed over a 1 grand. but I got lucky to buy this little thing lol, but I heard over at game stop that this things are banned, so pretty much I kept it at my house and told about it to my friends, and also it can recharge an Ipod.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast