+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Motorstorm 2

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Motorstorm 2

As the launch of Motorstorm 2 grows closer i was wondering if we have any motorstorm fans in here and if i can persuade you to get motorstorm 2 wiht this amazing HD trailer!

YouTube - Motorstorm 2 Debut Trailer in HD Quality

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Motorstorm 2

hey is it out yet cuz i wanted to play it if not when does it come out

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosan9000 View Post
    hey is it out yet cuz i wanted to play it if not when does it come out
    I'm pretty sure it's coming out in November but i am not 100% sure, it's going to be a blast and if it's the same concept of boosting methods as the first game i'm sure as hell i'm going to get it! Monster Trucks are invading apparently! Woohoo! It's will be so good.

Thanks

i loved being able to boost till my car exploded and flew over the edge in slomo it was so beautiful lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosan9000 View Post
    i loved being able to boost till my car exploded and flew over the edge in slomo it was so beautiful lol
    Yeah so i guess you have the first one, it's brilliatn do you have online play? If so my add is Earthquaker99 it would be nice to race you some day I enjoy the game so much and the graphics are brilliant, i belive this is the best only raceing game on playstation 3 yet there are so many people in my school who hate it, thye are idiots it's such a great game and nothing can compare

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

It's good that they added jungle and other cool locations to crash and burn in this one.
    I'm not a racing fan myself but it does look promising.

Thanks

i played it alot i dont have it sadly but it is awsome i have a 360
    but part 2 looks great and the nwe places will be too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    It's good that they added jungle and other cool locations to crash and burn in this one.
    I'm not a racing fan myself but it does look promising.
    Oh Hassun wow never would have thought, are you going to be buying this?

I've heard rumors that it is coming out on ps3 AND x-box36 but i highely doubt it will come out on 360 because it would be dumb since they don't have the choice to buy the first one on 360 so pretty pointless in that view, mind you i can't say it really has a story line, it's just flat out raceing.

Online mode is now 15 players in one lobby instead of 12! so more carnage, there are 16 tracks without any expansion packs to buy, that a lot better than the 1st ones orignal 9 tracks with 3 exstention packs costing you an extra £10.00 and only getting 13 tracks. So this is going to be good, oh and also it has a longer offline mode (carreer mode)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast