+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Movie: Rocky Balboa *Warning: Spoilers*

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Movie: Rocky Balboa *Warning: Spoilers*

i seen this movie and it was really good and most passion movie, if you did this movie feel free of what to say, and desrcibe on how you like the movie, for example i like the end of the movie when the two made a stand off and beat each other on the last 3 or 4 seconds its very inspring

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Movie: Rocky Balboa

I havent seen the new one yet but I saw the older ones and I like them. My mom saw that there was going to be a Rocky marathon on tv so she had me whach it when I really little. I dont see Rocky movies much these days though.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    i seen this movie and it was really good and most passion movie, if you did this movie feel free of what to say, and desrcibe on how you like the movie, for example i like the end of the movie when the two made a stand off and beat each other on the last 3 or 4 seconds its very inspring
    Here's a question for ya, how was it compared to the past movies??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

It was like a remake if the first one almost. Followed the same basis except he was old and was trying to make a come back after loosing everything. It was really good and fit in very well with the other movies. Had alot of things to do with that other movies. They talk about them quite often. The story was very good though and I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Here's a question for ya, how was it compared to the past movies??
    hmm well he wasnt famous no more and he's wife died of some sort of a disease and he gets to fight the new heavyweight champion but not for the belt, and also its has more pain and more passion

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    hmm well he wasnt famous no more and he's wife died of some sort of a disease and he gets to fight the new heavyweight champion but not for the belt, and also its has more pain and more passion
    His wife died of cancer in one of the previous movies. This was one of the ways that I said there was alot of reference to the other movies. He visited her grave all the time and they would show old memories that he was seeing about his wife. It was like he wasn't the same mentally anymore.

Thanks

um whats his name the brother really wanted to move on but rocky didn't and he made a good restaurant and named it after his wife, he was lucky he found that old bar and meet someone new and a new kid too, i never figured out what happen to his son

Thanks

Well I don't want to give away too much of the movie but his son had a conflict with his father. He thought he was living in his father's shadow and couldn't be his own person. It really showed that everyone has family problems no matter who you are. And it also showed that Rocky was human too. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the champion that he was fighting was way too small.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast