+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movie Starring

Newbie EijiAzurite is off to a good start EijiAzurite's Avatar
    Thanks

Movie Starring

Ok, if you were to be in a movie, any movie at all, and you are the star who would you want to co-star with? Name an actor and actress live or dead that you would like to co-star with. Also, what would the movie be about?

Me I would what to act with Clint Eastwood, because he does so many things and more in action flicks. Also, I would like to act with Natalie Portman. I just like how she played in V for Vendetta.

So, I would do some sort of action flick. Not sure what the plot line would be just yet.

Edit:
    Sorry for the mis-spelling of the title. I didn't realize until I hit send.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=60054&dateline=118231  2968

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Movie Starring

me i dont want real stars ill NBA players like yao ming it would be named little ming i would have carlos mecia as my brother shaq{from the miami heat team}as my dad dwayne wade as my other brother hally berry as my mother jack sperrow as my best friend and carman eletrica as my other friend. it would be like like mike the movie and i got a chance to join the houstin rockets basketball team becuase i dunked on greg oden at a half time show with out using the trampioline. and over nite right before the first game i got huge growth spurt my 6'6 to 7'3 and got to play along side with yoa until he got that knee injury this year then i had step as the starting center{sorry about the spelling grammer if its wrong}

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

i like this thread

the movie would be about lesbian sex all the time and the co star would be jessica alba

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EijiAzurite View Post
    Ok, if you were to be in a movie, any movie at all, and you are the star who would you want to co-star with? Name an actor and actress live or dead that you would like to co-star with. Also, what would the movie be about?

Me I would what to act with Clint Eastwood, because he does so many things and more in action flicks. Also, I would like to act with Natalie Portman. I just like how she played in V for Vendetta.

So, I would do some sort of action flick. Not sure what the plot line would be just yet.

Edit:
    Sorry for the mis-spelling of the title. I didn't realize until I hit send.
    well for me it would be.........

well i would love to act with johnny depp b/c he is awesome and he is amazing in pirates of the carribean.

the movie would be action of course!!! the plot would be like pirates but alot more fighting!!!
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong section. This is more suited for Sensory Pleasures.

Moving...

+ Reply to Thread