+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Movies

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Movies

can you guys recommand me any movies and tell the reason why the movie is good. please don't say the movies is your favorite because it will only be closed by our enforcer.

oh and no anime movies, just real movies. thanks.

Newbie Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Movies

Try Hoodwinked(sp.), i thought it was gonna be a little kids movie and it still kinda was, but it was pretty funny. (I think the main reason it was funny was cuz the f***** up lettle squirle thing.)

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly what specific kind of movies? Horror? Action? Comedy? Everything in general?

Well... Event Horizon is a good movie. XXXX it. I'm going to say it. "It's one of my favorites." But yeah... Most of the movies I'm going to mention are my favorites anyway, but that shouldn't mean much. Anyway... Event Horizon is a great movie simply because of the gore and the great story. A spaceship capable of traveling through a self-created wormhole somehow is sent to Hell. It comes back and people are sent to see what happened to it. Psychological terror is bombarded on the crew and bad things happen.

Other good movies are movies directed by Quentin Tarantino and John Woo. The Killer is a great movie. The story and the tragic ending. All of Tarantino's movies are classics even his collab with Robert Rodriguez in From Dusk Till Dawn.

Japanese movies. 'Audition' and 'Ichi the Killer' will forever hold a special place in my heart. One is disturbing while the other is just hilarious. Well, to me, that is. Takashi Miike is one of the greats. One of the greatest directors ever.
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Jul 07, 2006 at 07:42 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Event Horizon, yeah. i watched that movie. my brother went screeming and sister couldn't sleep for a while. that movie is all around true horrer movie. i'll check out the other movies.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, I'm more of a historical movie type person so I would recomend Black Hawk Down which is 100% action non-stop. I would also recomend Hotel Rwanda, none of the movie is boring but it is a bit "Hollywoodized" if you know what I mean.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

watch all of friday the 13th! and nightmare on elm street!!! XD why? well.. it's gruesome, it's funny and there are sex scenes! XD j/k bout the sex scenes. the ones i watched are all sensored... ^_^

if you like zombies, watch Dawn of the DEad! it's better than resident evil! it's funny!

er.. what else... *thinks*

*brain's nerves gets disconneted* i'm dead X_X
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I highly reccomend either Star Wars or Harry Potter. great story, very popular, and more than one.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Black Hawk Down as the dude with the long name has recommended....i also recommend Saving Private Ryan, Band of The Brotherhood, Lord of War coz it's kinda funny n sad at the same time.

I also like to recommend S.W.A.T even tho it's couple of years oldbut again funny, action packed. I loved it

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast