+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: "Movies A-Z"

Newbie Temari is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post "Movies A-Z"

This is a fun and interesting game I learned a while back. It's not hard. All you have to do is name a movie beginning with the letter of the alphabet we are on. For instance, since I am first, I have to name a movie beginning with the letter 'A' and then the person that goes after me will name a movie beginning with the letter 'B' and so forth. And then after you name the movie, you can give a description on what it was about, or what you liked and didn't like about that certain film. Here we go!

A: "Alpha Dog"

This movie was about a group of people in their early 20's that kidnaps a boy for witnessing something bad they did. I thought it was a terrible movie..but that's just me.
    "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you."

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: "Movies A-Z"

Okay i will try this how about Borat one of the best movies ever.

Borat

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I think Gene Wilder did an outstanding job in the film. Apparently the mother was the one who was originally supposed to go to the factory with Charlie, but they had gotten an outstanding actor to play the part of the Uncle (can't remember the Uncle's name though).
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

"Doom" the movie, of course the Rock and the monster are awsome in the movie
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

"Enchanted" the cartioon real life cross over from disney. catchy tunes, funny humor, and "once upon a time" cliches.

unfortunately this thread will most likely be deleted. the bloody "no forum games" rule.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

F: Finding Neverland.

I honsetly LOVE this movie. What I love about it is how a grown man still has a childlike imagination and is willing to touch his inner child. Also I like what he did at end for Sylvia.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

can i name a anime movie??
    well here it goes..

G-gundam wing endless waltz

well this is the continuation of the anime gundam wing. and this is one of my fav anime movies,i dindn't like the ending where they will have to destroy there gundam.
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

harry potter .... i love this movie very much and i like the story .... the story very different from the other stories (one of the unique stories) and i like all the fantasy movies that is why i like all the 5 parts of the movie .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast