+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: "Movies A-Z"

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Movies A-Z"

M for Mask
    it's old and very funny .. interesting.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

N - Notting Hill,

Great film, not my favourite but couldn't really think of many beggning with N so that will have to do, it's based on a man who falls in love with a famouse actor after meeting her on several occasions in his small bookshop in Notting Hill of London. It's funny and entertaing for the entire family i would say it's not really classic material but one of those, ahh what the heck films

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

O is for Oliver and Company.

Basically the story of Dickens' Oliver Twist but with animals, including Oliver the cat and Dodger the dog.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

P for Pirates of the Caribbean ..
    everyone is aware of the greatness of the three movies .. lol.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Q - The Queen,

A film that basically bored my brains out, but will never forget it

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

R for Rat Race.

A movie where some of the biggest stars are in. They try to all get to a train station in Silver City, New Mexico, to a locker
    with 2 million dollars.

Thanks

S - Sherk 1, 2 and 3

Great or not so great trilogy, you can decide but however it's probablly a great family cartoon that i really enjoyed my favourite character would and must have to be Donkey, Eddie Murphay's voice over is amazing and i just like the role that Donkey plays in the film, my only downfall about donkey is the dragon loveing, i don't understand that it's like the director though ahh sod it a donkey and dragon can hook up, pretty badley set out i must say but the cornieness of it seemed to turn into something quiet ammusingly cool, so i don't mind. Yep great movie but not the best ever.

Thanks

T for The Yard ...
    i didn't like the movie to be honest ,it was more talking than supposed to ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 61 ... LastLast