+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast

Thread: "Movies A-Z"

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Movies A-Z"

R is for Rainman....a cool movie about a selfcentered man finding out he has a severly mentally challenged older brother and the road trip they took together.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

S- sex in the city, i've done my part just getting 50 characxters in this post then i am avadiable to play one arcade game which Trunks promised to keep for me but didn't and im going to get it back and hopefully keep it before he deletes it with all his power... As this place has gone to ruins as the admin comes on occasionally and ever since DB quit it's been not rubbish but bad as the staff are not under control say all you want but by the time you ban me i will have the score, and keep my dignity, although im sure Trunks will delete it.

so T next peeps

Unfortuantley im not allowed to play sorry people, at least i got a post count woohoo! and more credits toward atomik or someone,

Thanks

T is for Total Recall......An Arnold Schwarzenegger movie about a man who wants to take a trip to Mars, only to find out that he had been there already and the mind altering that he underwent to carry out a mission changed him permanently (for the better)

Anything is Pawsable

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

U is for the Untouchables. It's a film about elliot Ness and his group that are going after Al Capone. Sean Connery is a police man in it. His char and the accountant end up being murdered by Capone's thugs. The sharpshooter though end Ness are there to finally see Capone go to jail. Elliot Ness is played by Kevin Costner I believe.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

V is for Very Brady Sequal- the two Brady girls and their new husbands decide to room together in order to be able to aford the rent on a nice house. Major clash of personalities.

Anything is Pawsable

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

W for Wimbledon it great movie talk about love story it's romance\comedy.... and i enjoyed watching it......
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=70747&dateline=121707  0430
Your Current Signature
    You Whispered In My Heart The Song I Always Sang

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

X - X Files the Movie.

It just came out in theaters and I have been dying to see it along with a lot of other
    movies but have not had the opportunity, but it basicly leaves off with Mulder missing
    and some people looking for him, and it should hopefully clear up a lot of mysteries
    that the series had never finished.

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Y is for You're Devil, it's an old Russian movie about the supposed rise of Satan in the year 2KY

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast