+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MtG: Magic the Gathering

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MtG: Magic the Gathering

my MTG cards are super antique......
    (=_=) wonder if there is still any value in them *sells* ^_^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard of it, but i didn't get involved... It seemed a little boring.

Newbie Grayle may be famous one day Grayle may be famous one day Grayle's Avatar
    Thanks

@mirax: the myr deck's cool but it's extended... i focus more on standard or casual. 200+ deck? Prismatuc (ever tried to shuffle that?) Affinity? *high5* Kaldra deck? slow... :P zombie *high5* test money sure, but tried this?... buy a booster, sell the rare, use money buy more boosters... it's an exponential profit system. it will turn bad only if every single booster u get is a crap rare... though that rarely happens unless u buy the core sets.

@Aya: well u quit so it doesn't rly count... plus u dun understand them anymore. i7ll buy them though... but will have to inspect exactly what they are... -_-"

@Blade: then u shud have played the latest set: Ravnica. try the black aligned guilds like Dimir (U/B), Golgari (G/B), Orzhov (W/B), Rakdos (R/B).

@Vincent: everything has it's niche of phobiacs... :P

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately i dnt like buy them anymore since i nvr play them with anyone else..........thinking of selling my cards but it'll have to wait........are those latest decks good?

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

@grayle-kun
    you sound awfully mean towards me.. in this forum.. and like the other time towards Ky... (=.=)
    I shall.. stay away from your threads for the time-being.
    Like you said: only inteligences comments. Don't blame sheep if sheep doesn't comment much in your blog. ^^

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

@grayle-kun
    you sound awfully mean towards me.. in this forum.. and like the other time towards Ky... (=.=)
    I shall.. stay away from your threads for the time-being.
    Like you said: only inteligences comments. Don't blame sheep if sheep doesn't comment much in your blog. ^^
    I don't uderstand! what's so mean about what grayle-kun replyd.
    @Aya: well u quit so it doesn't rly count... plus u dun understand them anymore. i7ll buy them though... but will have to inspect exactly what they are... -_-"
    grayle-kun I tried to shuffle a 200+ deck well it wasn't easy I can tell you that.^^
    i see you have a History in MTG how long have play'd MTG?

Newbie Grayle may be famous one day Grayle may be famous one day Grayle's Avatar
    Thanks

@aya: i nvr meant to deter you from me T.T n i don't think i'm mean either... only i'm not puppy happy.
    @mirax: i get what you mean, girls can be difficult sometimes... lol, Phage. stop calling me with a kun-prefix? O_o i7m not necessarily younger ... Gray will do fine, lol.

i've been playing since 2000, that's 6th edition. then took a break from 2002-2003. when i came back it was all that Mirodin crazy horse artifacts... i7m rather happy with Ravnica anyway.

@ALL: anyone going for the coldsnap pre-release? (Coldsnap is the last set in the old Ice Age block, they're printing it so Ice Age will adhere to the new "block idea" of 3 sets per block... Homelands, that horrible god forsaken set, is being excluded out of the block primer.)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mirax
    I don't uderstand! what's so mean about what grayle-kun replyd.

because normally grayle-kun doesn't talk like that to me T_T

i think he's rather emo at the moment >_>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3