View Poll Results: Should MTV go back to Music videos?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 91.67%
  • No

1 8.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MTV irony

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

MTV irony

Hey does anyone think it's ironic that MTV doesn't play music videos any more? I mean you could watch it for a day straight and find that practically none of the programs even have anything to do with music. Personally i think the programs on it suck and it should go back to playing music videos. What do you guys think?

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MTV irony

It probably doesnt have enough views to keep up their music videos.....

I cant blame it for taking it out, if thats the case. But it would be nice to have some music videos aired.
    Kastelic's creation

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe because.. ummmm... let me think. MTV2, and MTV music videos plays all the music. MTV is just not what it used to be, and Vh1, and MTV play music at night time.
    Last edited by Mr. K; Apr 20, 2006 at 09:45 PM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie zyvx may be famous one day zyvx may be famous one day zyvx's Avatar
    Thanks

"MTV makes me wanna smoke crack."
    not sure where it came from but it's one of my favorite quotes. It has changed from music television to tel-me-wats-cool-evision. It's making everyone a drone. Something should be done about the monster but eh, whatever.
    /rant

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i dont watch much mtv because it doesnt show much of the stuff i like but it defys the point of the name music television if it has no music videos on it
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its ironic also... why not change the name to CTV (crap tv)? thats all they put on there anyways... like "oh, date my mom or lets hit each other in the nuts then laugh about it!"... wow... how sad...

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alukard_kamui89
    i think its ironic also... why not change the name to CTV (crap tv)? thats all they put on there anyways... like "oh, date my mom or lets hit each other in the nuts then laugh about it!"... wow... how sad...
    lol yes it really is crap television.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted no. Why? Because MTV sucks. It shouldn't put anything different on. The entire station should just go off. It's a stupid concept in the first place.

You can't watch music. Therefor, there is no such thing as music television.

Oh. Unless you're high.

Really. Really. High.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Apr 21, 2006 at 07:15 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast