+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Mummy 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    You've seen it already? I guess you live in Japan, China or America, over here in England there hasn't even been previews about it, man we are so far behind it's unfair, like 5 months!
    Its an American movie and it don't come out anywhere until at least August.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Its an American movie and it don't come out anywhere until at least August.
    Are you seriouse! Why! Is their any point to that? The others get privlages before we do? I think thats slightly unfair...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Are you seriouse! Why! Is their any point to that? The others get privlages before we do? I think thats slightly unfair...
    Didnt you read my post, its not out anywhere in the world. It comes out this fall.

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008)

However, I doubt the movie will be good as the first and second. They need to have the original cast to make the 3rd movie successful.
    It does have Brandon Frasier and his son in it. Its just missing his wife and her brother.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    It does have Brandon Frasier and his son in it. Its just missing his wife and her brother.
    So how are they going to get around that? They were to main key characters from what i rember...And i liek his wife's brother He was funny

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

dude, i live in Australia. No i haven't watched it yet, and of course, i guessing the character are older because as movie trilogy continue characters get older
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    dude, i live in Australia. No i haven't watched it yet, and of course, i guessing the character are older because as movie trilogy continue characters get older
    Yeh thats true, but usually movies trilogy's are close togther, this one has a massive gap from number 2, never mind number 1! So the characters are going to be even older which i think may ruin the film if they bring in young characters taking the place of the old ones. They left it a bit late, but hopefully it's just as funny and as exciting as the first and second mummy triligoy.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

doubt the directors will do that or the series won't make sense in storyline wise. look at the star wars trilogy. the same characters but older. if the director of starwars replaced the original luke skywalker with some lame actor the people who love that series will be mad and may not understand the storyline as on how his face look different from the previous movie.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    doubt the directors will do that or the series won't make sense in storyline wise. look at the star wars trilogy. the same characters but older. if the director of starwars replaced the original luke skywalker with some lame actor the people who love that series will be mad and may not understand the storyline as on how his face look different from the previous movie.
    I supose your right, but you can't really class the mummy as well..."Epic" It's like a triligoy but not important so to speak, good film yes but not epic. Just imagine it as the Matrix.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast