+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Well thats something else is it goign japenese because the name sounds like it and they have Jet Lei in it and its going it seems like to Egypitian to Japenese i dont think that would be a good change.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well thats something else is it goign japenese because the name sounds like it and they have Jet Lei in it and its going it seems like to Egypitian to Japenese i dont think that would be a good change.
    True but if it's the same mummy brutal action with the funny guy wiht the hat it'll be alright

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes thats true but i like the Egypitian tune to it thats one of the things that made the mummy cool is they do it in japan or something like that they will have an easier time getting around and stuff and it wont be as cool in the fighting seens even if there is Kung Fu.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes thats true but i like the Egypitian tune to it thats one of the things that made the mummy cool is they do it in japan or something like that they will have an easier time getting around and stuff and it wont be as cool in the fighting seens even if there is Kung Fu.
    Yes but too much sand, diffrent scenery and there is obviously going to be a cool tomb in china, they've got everything so i wuldn't worry, it's just gonna still be a kick ass film

Thanks

Yes but i like the old mummy i dont want some new japense mummy that would destroy the Eyepitian tune to the movies thats what im saying.

Thanks

Yes but i like the old mummy i dont want some new japense mummy that would destroy the Eyepitian tune to the movies thats what im saying.
    I agree with you completely but my point is what if it isn't a new mummy but the old one just the scenery is diffrent? and who knows it may go back to Egypt you never know?

Thanks

Well wouldnt it be weird and be like okay to see a billion asians in japan trying to kill the mummy i want to see the people in the mummy the family and the guys with black who have tryed to make sure the mummy well not be awaken thats it those are the only people i want to see on the mummy killing the mummy and the flying guy.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

A THIRD Mummy movie?! o_o
    Now, if this had been planned a few years ago, and had most of the same cast, and stayed in EGYPT, I would have been like "YAY!" by now... but China?? Jet Li?? I'll probably still end up seeing it, but I have no hopes for it at all...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4