+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: *Music and emotions*

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *Music and emotions*

I listen to everything, so it really depends on the song,the lyrics, the music, etc. For example... lessee...

Classic lullabies make me calm and at peace, though when I think about some of the lyrics, it kind of makes me feel sad (Rock-a-bye-Baby, Where is Jocha?).

Depending on the intensity and speed, classical music makes me feel from a range of the normal relaxed, comfort, and sad feelings, while others make me feel energetic and annoyed ^^ I have a more techno-y version of beethoven's Fur Elise, for example, and I love to exercise to it - it makes me want to get pumped up ^_^
    And then there's this piece I remember playing in Orchestra called "Peasants Dance", and while the first movement is happy and fun, when it comes to the slower part, I can't help but remember the classes where the viola section would just sit and listen to violins practice the entire time... got annoying ^^;

Songs where the music overpowers the singer(s) voices tend to make me feel annoyed ^^; Sameway if the singer(s) voices overpower the music.

I think I can think of more specific songs a little later that give more specific feelings (i.e. some Inuyasha ending songs make me feel cold, while others make me feel warm ^^; ).
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to all music, it helps me have an open mind.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

i listen to all types of music, but one genre makes me get excited and "violent", this is metal, every time i hear it i just...................... i dont know its wierd

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Newbie phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh's Avatar
    Thanks

Rock,rap,goth,punk,emo,classical,country,hiphop makes me mad

trance makes me happy and chilled

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

Certain types of music don't really make me feel a certain emotion. It's certain songs. Like, the song Sakura Drops by Utada Hikaru makes me feel kinda melancholy.
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

hmmm...i don't know wat to say again..Doh!

hehe Jk...
    Hmm...some music makes me wanna throw something to the window...i don't know why...especially heavy ones...

Oh no not again...
    (glass smashes...)
    great another window....
    sigh~

Some music makes me feel energetic and makes me shake my whole body...lol
    wanna dance with me ?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Music with strong lyrics not necessarily angry music but something like Trapt or 3 Seconds To Mars gets me pumped and excited. There aren't many songs that can make me feel unhappy in any way. Only two songs ever did that - "Two Tear Drops" - Unknown and "Learn To Be Lonely" -Phantom of the Opera

Music does different things to different people the strong and the weak. It also depends upon the circumstance and where they are. Sometimes when I listen to music that no one else has really heard of and has an interesting melody it sometimes makes them feel cool or appealing. I do that a lot in the car, because I have my own taste in music. I don't know, am I the only one that does that or feels that way?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

What music makes me feel depends on the type, usually I'm listening to metal or rock so I start thinking allot or I just get really pumped up.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast