+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: *Music and emotions*

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: *Music and emotions*

Music had always been able to change my emotions and sometimes can even make them worse like if I'm depressed. Some songs never change me emotions though or effect me at all.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of the time, music doesn't change my emotions. However, if I'm already sad and listen to a sad song, it makes it worse. But most of the time, I listen to whatever music is the mood for what I have right then. Music inspires me to write if it's the right song.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

If the music has a nice beat, I feel hyper inside and I often get up and dance.

If the music has a slow beat and I don't like the song sometimes I get an impatient feelings, similar to the feeling that I get when you're doing something boring and time is going by too slowly. I guess that means I'm bored waiting for the next song xD

If it's a song I've never heard before, I pass judgement quickly. If it is a song I don't like I act the same way I do when the song has a slow beat and I don't like it. If I like the song I'm pretty alert, listening and trying to pick up any words I can (considering I usually listen to music in foreign languages).

If the music has no words, I just let myself get lost in the melody and it feels peaceful ^-^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    If the music has no words, I just let myself get lost in the melody and it feels peaceful ^-^
    I know what you mean. Recently I've been listening to some music without words, and it's nice to listen to. It helps me write and stuff, and it does help to get that peaceful feeling.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

The music that makes me feel most peacful would have to be soft piano music. It's the only music I really like to listen to without any words.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah. Listening to movie OSTs help me write better. And they give me new ideas for photoshoots and short films for school. Certain anime OSTs help me draw better too. I dunno why. Inspirational?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Music is one of the ways i open my heart. it can embrace me, or it can not appeal at all.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD's Avatar
    Thanks

i love music
    music is my life
    i love towards it 4 comfort! <3
    when i feel sad i listen to evanescence
    when i'm mad i listen to mcr
    and when i'm happy i listen to fob and panic at the disco or anyother!
    love music!!
    HAIL To Pyro_Psyco
    Who Made This Awesome Sig
    1st Females to Join the Noobie Clan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast