+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Music Genres

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music Genres

Does, most genre's count? going through my playlist, I have modern rock, classic rock, heavey metal, grungy, pop, a bit of hip hop and techno

I have issues. I don't usually only like a certain genre. It's the songs I like, I can love one rock song and hate another lol. I am predominatly rock though.

The only genre I don't have is rap, not a huge fan of that.

I don't really know how I got into most of my music, I guess just listen to radio's on then net ( I discovered Hinder through AO radio infact ^^) plus word of mouth, anime and games ( which is how I got Rammenstien and Utada)

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

One of my favorite music genres is reggae. I just love the "laidback" type feel it gives off. I also love the fast beat reggae songs. It gives me such a rush. I actually went to see Sean Paul at Universal Studios last night. I love him.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually favor classic rock. It's so relaxing and it puts me to think about things a lot. It gives me a inner feeling and makes me feel really mellow. I was introduced first to the Beatles by my cousin and wow, I was blown away at first since I was never into this genre. I was into the rap thing so it was all new to me. I was introduced to it in the 8th grade, so then I started listening to the lyrics and eventually fell asleep every night with this music on.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i was into the more "Mellow" styff, acoustically, i stilll do , but lately,
    i've been into alot of ..actually back into thrash,metal,. I love the return of the solos.,

so for me, its solos or burst, But now they've been influenced by screaming thier mouths off, i kinda dont mind it, buts its ok by my standards.,

ArchEnemey is a good band, but again, a woman screamer, isnt great no matter how you loook at it, she's the cliche' death/satanic screamer, its dry and shakey at the same time.

in short = "Thrash metal" for the time being.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

So what kinda of music genre do i enjoy listening to well i would say rock,metal, and a little punk iv bin it to them ever since i can remember i think my mother got me in to them,i enjoy them alot thats why i listen to them when i do listen to them i just think about the which calms me down in most cases the other half i get pummed up.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie JinKazama is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well i really just listen to something thats got a really good beat and background music.That's usually in Rap,Hip-Hop,RnB and Reggae.I also like Rap and Hip-hop because of the lyrics.I also like Grime,which is sort of like a uk rap, but it's really fast.I like that again because of the Lyrics and the music in the background.Low Deep's one of my favourite.They make so many sikk(really good) beats, like "Jedi" and "Victory".

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to trance the most. I got into when I was in a record shop, buying hip hop vinyl and I stumbled across some trance records. I've been addicted ever since.

I listen to rock and pop. Grew up on the stuff. You can't turn on the tv or radio without being exposed to this stuff 24/7.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I listen to trance the most.
    Oh I love trance and techno! Love, love, love! Benny Benassi rocks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast