+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Music Genres

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music Genres

id say punk rock/pop for me, but i like 80's stuff too .

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JinKazama View Post
    Well i really just listen to something thats got a really good beat and background music.That's usually in Rap,Hip-Hop,RnB and Reggae.I also like Rap and Hip-hop because of the lyrics.
    I don't see what's so special about the lyrics you get in rap and hip-hop. >__> This is actually the first time I'm hearing someone say he likes hip-hop because of the lyrics. Hmmmmmm.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see my favorite would be like choir hip hop some rap techno and reggae those are really good but no one has shown me the way on that but i have discovered it on my own during these years but the good song is trance really focusing.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

My genre is electronic music... its divides into a lot of sub-genres.... so more specifically: Trance and Hardcore.

why do I enjoy it?:
    the beats, the rhythm, and sometimes the lyrics. It's kind of hard to describe, but its can take you through a lot of different emotions. hows that? I mean you could be all without energy... but if u hear just the right song u start to feel all euphoric and with energy. it's like the song tells you a story and takes you through all this emotional phases... but without lyrics. I guess thats the best way I can describe it.

How did I get into it?:
    when I was 12... well I heard electronic music before that, but never really understood it or didn't pay much attention to it.... but on day when I was 12... it was around 12-1 AM... I didn't know it at the time... but a lot of radio stations play electronic music around that time... so I listened for a couple of mins... and then this AWESOME song came on... it was like WOW... at the end... the dude in the radio said the song was a remix of Energy X by DJ Tiesto... my life changed then... I was like 0_0 WOW...

so thats pretty much the story... after that I started getting all the songs I could in all of the electronic music sub-genres if could find... a couple of months later... I realized my thing was Trance and Hardcore. but I still listen to some other sub-genres like techno, EuroDance, etc etc....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods's Avatar
    Thanks

i liked hip hop and rap but then my brother started to play heavy metal songs so in a year i got brainwashed into submission so nowadais i hate any thing with hip hop and rap is crap no offense. but thats the truth :P
    ]squeeze me. squash me. squish me

Newbie VASON528 is off to a good start VASON528's Avatar
    Thanks

Im into RAP , R N B, Rock, and a lil bit of techno, pop.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I don't see what's so special about the lyrics you get in rap and hip-hop. >__> This is actually the first time I'm hearing someone say he likes hip-hop because of the lyrics. Hmmmmmm.
    Yea I'm also surprised O.o;;; I'd understand old school hip hop but I dunno.....Old school hip hop had those poem like lyrics. Especially with Tupac, don't get me wrong I love classic rock but I was raised in the 90's enough to say.....I was into Bone thugs and harmony and Tupac xD

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

alrite thanks uh jaam0927 but yeah im really interested into those type of music so how can i look for more???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast