+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Music Genres

Newbie Shadow Angel may be famous one day Shadow Angel may be famous one day Shadow Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music Genres

Don't really have a genre that I listen to. But I have been listening to alot of japanese and german music lately.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~!!! I like every edge of genres composed by the Japanese, except hip-hop, rap [exception: LM.C - not fully rap, though], and most of the other urban type music. And I practically enjoy all the visual kei/oshare kei/blah-kei-alongs, and hard/soft/punk rock related music... Currently, I am collecting all the updated discographies of the undercode Japanese bands along with a couple of my friends ~!!! I would go broke if I had to buy them all myself. Currently, I own well over 300 albums, and 500 singles by various artists. If it wasn't for my little sister, my parents would have never allowed me to buy so much stuff. Anyway, I particularly like the undercode bands, Nega, 12012, Siva, Phantasmagoria, and hurts. Powerful vocals and brilliant music! *Official link*

And, the darkwave Japanese group, BLOOD, is phenomenal.

*Picture taken from their official web*
    Blah blah blah, Japanese music is commonplace to me, so allow to me point other sorts of music I enjoy.

! Indi-pop:

~!! Indian pop music, I like it ~!! It seems more perky and happy than Japanese pop. Though most of whom I am introduced to are female singers, they have lovely and adorable vocals. ^^; I have no idea what they are singing and all, but they have very smooth vocals, making it very enticing to listen to them. I had a good Indian penpal friend who used to offer me some songs, but he ditched me, so I have no idea how to discover more amazing artists other than a select few that I already know. -___- In any case, I really the artist named Rageshwari [Ra-ge-sha-wa-ri (I think)].

*More picture*
    *Pic 1* *Pic 2* *Pic 3*

I think those pictures are from a concert in Hong Kong. I have like three songs by her, but from what I can judge, she has pretty energetic vocals, and also seems to compose great music. I wish I had more stuff to listen to ~! Anyways, I know a couple more Indian artists, but I am dying to figure out who the following artist is for ages:

I have it confirmed by a friend who provided me with these picture, that she acts in TV dramas, but she also has many promotional videos. Sadly, no one has given more information on her, so I know nothing about her ~!!! The short music video clip I have of her indicated no one, but it took place in some buddhist temple. She looks like a goddess! O.O Anyways, I also listen to some Thai and Chinese music, mostly pop, but as of now, I have not formed any favorites. I also wish to listen to some nice Filipino music!

Newbie JinKazama is off to a good start
    Thanks

I was into Bone thugs and harmony and Tupac
    Yeah,BTNH n Tupac are sikk(really good)
    I like how fast BTNH can rap like in "Bumps In The Trunk" i think it was Layzie Bone who rapped first,he rapped so fast.
    And Tupacs lyrics are sikk aswell, like the one's in "Ghost","Hellrazor" and "When we ride on our enemies".
    And what about Nas?
    He's one of the best rappers.His lyrics are sikk n his beats are sikk, like the one in "Hustlers".
    What about The Game?
    He's sikk aswell, i love that beat in "Let's Ride(Strip Club)"
    Snoop Dogg, at first i didn't like him but now i do, he's sikk.
    And what about Dr. Dre?
    He's the one makin most of the beats in these rappers songs.Listen to him n Snoop Dogg in "Imagine".
    There are some people who kill rap like 50 Cent.He's just crap. Dr. Dre's the one makin his beats, so maybe sometimes he's got a good song.But he did have a few good songs in the begining like "Poppin Them Thangs".

Yeah i used the word "Sikk" a lot, but that's coz it is sikk.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

It all depends on the current mood. Pop, R & B, Rap, Rock all seems to be my favs ^^ I'll go for country ocassionally(highly rare) I never was a "rock" person but MCR, LP and BB(breaking benjamins) changed my view xD I was introduced into the music thing when I was 13, I began hanging with friends that were music freaks ^^ Now I'm too xD I'm not too into Asian and local music tho. They juz can't be compared with the experts xD Lyrics also plays an important part

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JinKazama View Post
    Yeah,BTNH n Tupac are sikk(really good)
    I like how fast BTNH can rap like in "Bumps In The Trunk" i think it was Layzie Bone who rapped first,he rapped so fast.
    And Tupacs lyrics are sikk aswell, like the one's in "Ghost","Hellrazor" and "When we ride on our enemies".
    And what about Nas?
    He's one of the best rappers.His lyrics are sikk n his beats are sikk, like the one in "Hustlers".
    What about The Game?
    He's sikk aswell, i love that beat in "Let's Ride(Strip Club)"
    Snoop Dogg, at first i didn't like him but now i do, he's sikk.
    And what about Dr. Dre?
    He's the one makin most of the beats in these rappers songs.Listen to him n Snoop Dogg in "Imagine".
    There are some people who kill rap like 50 Cent.He's just crap. Dr. Dre's the one makin his beats, so maybe sometimes he's got a good song.But he did have a few good songs in the begining like "Poppin Them Thangs".

Yeah i used the word "Sikk" a lot, but that's coz it is sikk.
    I used to like Nas especially that one song "I can" It did deliver a good message to the younger youth. Btw my favorite Bone thugs and harmony song is "First of the month". Takes me way back when the 90's we're fresh. But now the rap in this generation died 600 feet under. No good messages, no life experiences, or of course no originality.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie Miss6 is off to a good start Miss6's Avatar
    Thanks

i love old rock and roll anything with guitar and drums, metal, deathmetal and mostly everything else that is music

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to everything.

But I mainly listen to metal/rock.
    He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Music!
    But have to be somethin wit:
    - Pretty British Alternative Pop
    Rock
    Alternative rock
    Emocore
    Hard Punk
    Indie
    Metal
    Pussy Punk
    And Bossanova
    It just have to be GOOD Music doesnt matter where it come from!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast