+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Music Genres

Newbie JinKazama is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Music Genres

Btw my favorite Bone thugs and harmony song is "First of the month".
    Yeah that's a nice track, like "Just Vibe".
    But now the rap in this generation died 600 feet under. No good messages, no life experiences, or of course no originality.
    That is sort of true.

Banned TumbleDry is off to a good start TumbleDry's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoy

Breakcore - Breakstep - Darkcore - Dubstep - Hipstep - Techbreaks - Raggacore

And

Darkstep - Drumfunk - Electrostep - Hardstep - Intelligent drum and bass - Jazzstep - Jump-Up - Liquid funk - Neurofunk - Ragga jungle - Sambass - Techstep

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Imdie-Punk-Alt-Rock...stuff like that I am having a ball at the moment me and mysely and my music, I like too muc into subgeneres to really define any thing
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Newbie Shaka may be famous one day Shaka may be famous one day Shaka's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to listen to mostly Rock,Hip Hop and Pop, now its all electronica music for me, i discovered the musik when i was like 16 in high school, back in the day there was this show fridays nights like at 12 am on a radio station that used to play dance/elctronica music for like 6 hours one day i stayed up all night the listen to it then just like that i liked alot of the songs so i started to dig up more into this music the genre is called Trance and since then i havent listen to anything else, i still listen to the other types of musik but now its mostly Trance.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I listen to country,a little rap,and rock,but what I listen to most is heavy metal. I grew up listening to it so that's all I really like listening to.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Sheep is more on heavy metal and soundtracks. I dislike raps and hip hop. ^^lll
    I used to like pop and hip hop songs but--- the newer ones aren't as nice as before. The lyrics and rhythm's repeats over and over again and it makes the song a windbag of the same diarrhea.
    Linkin Park to me is like, hear one of their songs and you have heard the rest of their album as well as the ones to come.
    It's only me who thinks it this way, so .. baa..
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

My favourite music genre is rock and Heavy Metal, I just like tough music with a lot of energy in it. Sometimes I listen to something smoother too (like Enya and I like Dead Can Dance very much) but I dislike most of the rap, pop and house songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post

Linkin Park to me is like, hear one of their songs and you have heard the rest of their album as well as the ones to come.
    It's only me who thinks it this way, so .. baa..
    I agree with you Aya-kun, Linkin Park songs really are very similar but it's like that with a lot of bands.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5