+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Music, Songs,etc..

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Music, Songs,etc..

Have you noticed they have stupid songs on the radio? LOL Some. Like Pink's "So what" is awesome and so is "Paralyzer" by Finger 11. Also, there's this one song "I kissed a girl" It's stupid, but it's extremely catchy Some guy was singing that..which was weird, but anyways! What are your opinions on today's music?Huh? Huh?? HUH?????!!!!??
    Yeah, Bye.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music, Songs,etc..

There's a lot of songs that are catchy. When I first heard she got a donk I was like wth? Now I like that song. The Soulja boy songs are very catchy. I mean even if u hate the song it continues to haunt u then u start liking it after hearing it so much. I like some songs that don't make any sense sometimes. If it has a nice beat to it I don't care how dumb it is.

Newbie ryanosuke is off to a good start ryanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they have some pretty good stuff because I'm constantly hearing songs I like.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

pssh, paralyzer is great song, I don't know what you're on, Crank That is pretty catchy I will agree, but it's a club song, not a radio song. You dance to that, you don't drive to that. My city has a station dedicated to hard rock, metal, and alternative rock, so I don't ever listen to modern hit stations that play pop and hip-hop numbers, I listening to purely rock. And if I don't like what I'm hearing on that station, I switch it to the classic rock station, which plays stuff from the 70s. If your town plays nothing but modern hits and country, maybe you oughta invest in satellite radio.

Newbie ryanosuke is off to a good start ryanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    pssh, paralyzer is great song, I don't know what you're on, Crank That is pretty catchy I will agree, but it's a club song, not a radio song. You dance to that, you don't drive to that. My city has a station dedicated to hard rock, metal, and alternative rock, so I don't ever listen to modern hit stations that play pop and hip-hop numbers, I listening to purely rock. And if I don't like what I'm hearing on that station, I switch it to the classic rock station, which plays stuff from the 70s. If your town plays nothing but modern hits and country, maybe you oughta invest in satellite radio.
    same hear, I always am listening to 89x or 104.7(classic rock)

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, some are okay, some are, uh, not so okay...

Paralyzer by Finger 11 is a great song, and so is So What by Pink, and a few other choice songs. I like almost every song they play on radio. Some, though, are complete trash. I wont give any examples, but some songs belong anywhere BUT the radio.

I'm just at a mixed feelings about it...^^'

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    Have you noticed they have stupid songs on the radio? LOL Some. Like Pink's "So what" is awesome and so is "Paralyzer" by Finger 11. Also, there's this one song "I kissed a girl" It's stupid, but it's extremely catchy Some guy was singing that..which was weird, but anyways! What are your opinions on today's music?Huh? Huh?? HUH?????!!!!??
    Lol..thats funny!..u heard more guys singing that song "i kissed a girl", by kat perry ..too ..O.o..yeah today's music is nothing back then ..i rmemeber songs used to have meaning and a purpose ..now its just all about the catchy beats and what's more popular..
    i remember this one song it came on in 06 though but i still remeber this one song cuz it was about chicken noddle soup ..O.o..it is a rap/hip-hop song and the whole time they just repeat "chicken noddle soup with a soda on the side"..how stuipd is that..a song about FOOD! ..i mean i know everyone loves chixken nodle soup..but geez i didnt think that muxch to the point where u had to write a whole 4 min song about it!..this song showed me that anything can become popular as long as its catchy!

Newbie Hysteria is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't listen to the radio because I never hear stuff I like. At the moment "Shake It" by Metro Station is being constantly played here. Cant stand it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast