+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Music, Songs,etc..

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music, Songs,etc..

the bad thing about radio is that is that it is so regionally driven. I live in the nebraska, and for the longest time it was almost nothing but country music, because stations are only going to play what is going to get them more listeners, so often radio stations will cater to what's "popular" and will leave out scores of great music from other genres. I think radio is both a distributor of great music at times, but can also make people prejudice against certain genres. I know there's tons of young people my age who wouldn't stomach on country or hip-hop song to save their life, which is really kind of sad because they're missing out on an entire scope of music. At the same time, radio has introduced me to songs and artists I would've never been conscious of if I were to just listen to the stuff my parents listen to. Sometimes even your friends can have narrow tastes in music, and radio can help you expand your music horizons.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
    I don't listen to the radio because I never hear stuff I like. At the moment "Shake It" by Metro Station is being constantly played here. Cant stand it.
    Whoa!Hey thats' a pretty cool song..it has a catchy beat..true its really not meaniful but its gives u that bubbly,pop,feeling and u just wanna to bounce around.and not to menttion he's freakin hot!!..lol

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

god. theres some i like, some i cant stand, it all depends on the artist. i like katy perry for her catchiness and her voice, but i hate theory of a deadman for its blantant bad sound. so it all depends

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

There's a lot of songs that are really catchy! like... "so what" By: P!nk that's song is pretty catchy! And Disturbia by Rihanna. And, the song i can't stand and it keeps playing over and over is "In The Ayer" By: Flo Rida... I can't stand that song!!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

I think that most of the songs today, are kinda weird, and after a certain amount of time, you actually start to reconize the title, and also the song... plus different countries normally have better songs, cause their in different languages.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i love pinks "so what" its a great song with one of the best meanings,
    while 'I kissed a girl" makes people stupid, and life harder for lesbian women, and men become worse than they can already be.

rap though.....alot of it i pretty much hate. its just one or two phrases repeated over and over, or about something stupid. it drives me crazy. im not saying all of it, some i do like, but alot of times.....
    ill stick to rock, metal, and all that good stuff

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I think that when they get a nice new good song they over play it and then people get sick of it really fast.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

"Today's music" wtf???
    For one, there's way too much music going around for me to lump into one category. There's good music and there's sucky music, but hasn't
    that ALWAYS been the case since the beginning of time? (at least, from the time music was invented)

That being the case, everyone should listen to RADWIMPS. For good music and lyrics that touch the heart (esp. Order Made, Kanashi, Kiseki)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast