+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Music... What's it to ya?

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Music... What's it to ya?

We all know that eachother has a certain type or genera of music that makes them want to tap their foot, but what exactly is it? I personally love techo beated music such as Elize and Kotoko. I'm posting a video of my current favorite song though i am not sure on the genera.

I kissed a girl. By: Katy Perry

YouTube - I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry (Official Music Video)

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music... What's it to ya?

I'm into industrial, which is an elaborate combination of rock and techno. Groups like Schaft (did the song "Broken English" in the Hellsing trailer), Schwein, Pig, KMFDM, D.A.F., Skold, etc.)
    I also like a group called Therion which is like Metal meets Opera (if you will) and they are amazing, for a taste listen to their CD "Gothic Kabbalah."

Starfire1036 you may like D.A.F.'s song Der Mussolini, you can find a music video on YouTube, very techno oriented, it's a song you just want to get up and dance to!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I am into Metal and all its sub-genres that i know as well as some other genres. I listen to Metal when i am pissed off because it soothes my heart and makes my anger go away. There are certain songs i can't understand because its hard to figured out what the singer is saying so i have to read the lyrics.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Music is everything to me. If i didn't have it.. i dunno what i'd do. I listen to almost everything..
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

music is kinda a big deal for me psychologically I think. Although it happens from time to time, I try my best not to be too close-minded when it comes to music. I'll listen to mostly anything, but the genres I listen to most are classic and modern rock, old and nu metal, and alternative. I dig a decent rap or hip-hop jam, and I don't mind a little bit of country every now and then. Modern pop is the only category that I'm really not impressed with. Pop divas specifically. Which means yes, I also do not enjoy j-pop; pop is probably the only genre I would bad mouth without listening to the song in question first. I also enjoy Jazz.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

In addition to Industrial and metal I do listen to Classical, jazz, and other stuff. I listen to mostly anything except rap and country.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i can't work without music or do anything els ... i love music and music have taken from my life 70% ...
    i like listening to all kind of music except country music and every kind have his own time like now i love to listen to music who movie me .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

For me music is all about the beat, than the lyrics. i perffer a music that makes me move, that makes me want to get up an dance, or one that makes me want to sit down an enjoy it. Something that speaks to ur soul, an has a rythem u can enjoy. music is all about the emotion.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast