+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Music... What's it to ya?

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music... What's it to ya?

Music makes up my soul and personality, sometimes I can find myself in a song.

I agree with Cinlilly, I'm pissed that they closed that thread, but I will just go to
    another website and post what I am listening to.

I like rock, jazz, oldies, the occasional rap, some classical, techno, and whatever
    else that may catch my attention.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

i've enjoyed rock music for as far back as i can remember which is when i was 6 i think. now i listen to all kinds of rock. i do enjoy some techno/rave songs but other than that its rock. my music library has everything from slipknot to breaking benjamin to zebrahead to offspring to devildriver to creedence clearwater revival. a whole mix if stuff. heavy to classic and punk to metal its all there. i listen to it cuz i believe it is real music and art. not everybody can play guitar or drums real good or sing real good and rock combines all that into one. sometimes other things are added like keyboard sounds or even extra vocalists. rock music is my god and always will be.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

I did grow up with music, I do play Piano, Guitar and Bass right now! End no Im not going enjoy to a band LOL!! I just like to play... I listen all most kind of music but my geres right now is all these artist Im flowing at this moment

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Moved to Sensory Pleasures.

Newbie Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to almost everything and it always depends on my mood. I do thrive on it though, i enjoy the background noise and it helps me focus. If i'm feeling upbeat, it'll be an energetic song of well almost any genre as long as it has a good beat. However i found that my favorite singers have tended to be of celtic origins....Sarah McLachlan, K.T.Tunstal and Loreena McKennitt. Listening to them is great when i'm writing.
    Anna & Kas's Frosted mini postiesĀ©..... mmmm
    The artist formerly known as Shandi XP

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

music to me th sole and the thing that make me happy and forget sadness or anger ... when i am sad i listen to Avril and when i am happy i listen to love songs like Westlife and when i am angry i listen to songs that make me dance .... so music to me the way to a better time ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

House music, Trance, Techno, Dance, Trip Hop for sure all get get me in the mood to party....and for some reason, they make drive fast too lol maybe i shouldn't listen to it in the car anymore lol

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    House music, Trance, Techno, Dance, Trip Hop for sure all get get me in the mood to party....and for some reason, they make drive fast too lol maybe i shouldn't listen to it in the car anymore lol
    lmao i wouldnt either lol might just end up getting ya a ticket there pal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast