+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Music... What's it to ya?

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music... What's it to ya?

Or even worser than a ticket because my dad likes to listen to music that makes him
    drive faster and he drives like a maniac and crashes all the time, one time a cop pulled
    him over and asked if he was drunk and he wasn't. This is the reason why my dad
    isn't teaching me to drive.

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA i'm not that bad i'm a good driver by any standard i have a nice car and i've been driving for a while so i can handle it. a ticket is the least of my worries lol. music and driving together make me relax, puts my mind at ease especially late at night when there is no one else on the road and i can just fly and forget about everything

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHA i'm not that bad i'm a good driver by any standard i have a nice car and i've been driving for a while so i can handle it. a ticket is the least of my worries lol. music and driving together make me relax, puts my mind at ease especially late at night when there is no one else on the road and i can just fly and forget about everything
    WWWAAA you are scare me ... even you are a good driver you have to take care of yourself and of your nice car ...

music make you want to fly to the far spot you can ever reach ... music give you a feeling you can never know why you like to listen to music ... music make you like a free bird .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

music is many things to me. a theraputic tool, a way tio escape my cluttered mind, and a way to simply relax.

if i didnt have music, i would be a much angrier individual, and that's not a good thing.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    music is many things to me. a theraputic tool, a way tio escape my cluttered mind, and a way to simply relax.

if i didnt have music, i would be a much angrier individual, and that's not a good thing.
    hm... well many use music to sooth or to "get in the mood" what do you use it for? concentration? to have fun? or just to be able to perform a task without inturruption?

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

I love music what I listen to depends on the mood I am in. At this point I am into clasic rock. Such as The Greatful Dead The Who Creedance Clearwater Revival and The Guess Who. Depending on my mood I will listen to this type of music from two weeks to two months then I will switch to something else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4