Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The music you like

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

The music you like

ok so yesterday and this morning i was watching plain white t's music video"hey there diliah" cuz i really like that song now and its just totally sweet so tell me what u think about it? And the type of music u listen to
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The music you like

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    ok so yesterday and this morning i was watching plain white t's music video"hey there diliah" cuz i really like that song now and its just totally sweet so tell me what u think about it? And the type of music u listen to
    People always expect me to be into classical music. While I do enjoy a good aria once in a while, I am secretly a HUGE alternative rock fan. I'll listen to just about anything (Broadway, classic/alternative rock, jrock, swing, Latin, etc.) but you cannot make me touch rap. No . . . not with a twelve foot pole.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I like most to todays pop songs. But I do listen to alot of other music. I am kinda parshell to the 80's music tho. Ahhhhh great memories. Most important to me is the the song has some meaning to it. But that's just me.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    I like most to todays pop songs. But I do listen to alot of other music. I am kinda parshell to the 80's music tho. Ahhhhh great memories. Most important to me is the the song has some meaning to it. But that's just me.
    I know what you mean! I've been listening to 80s music all day! One of my favourite songs is J. Giles Band's "Centrefold."

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm really into classical and opera music. There just something about it that calms me. You know like Phantom Of The Opera. I also love country music which is one of the reasons I love my husband I don't have to worry about changing the music station. I'm also into Rock and Metal. As you can say I'm really into any type of music. I can listen to Rap but not much of it. Though if you talk to me I will talk about either country or classical music. Get into the car with me it's either Country or Gospel. Never liked talk shows they put me to sleep when I'm driving. Coming to Texas from North Carolina I found that one out for myself.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'll listen to almost anything as long as it's good. Any genre except reggaeton. The only way I'll listen to that is if I'm wasted off my mind. Generally though I stick to the rock genre. And IMO you can never really go wrong with 80s music. So many hits. Culture Club ftw~

As for Plain White Ts. Man, those cds always look at me when I'm at a cd store. Maybe because they just came out with something new? I think they did. Well, I've never listened to them so I have no idea what they sound like. Guess I'll have to look into that.

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I acually like all kinds of music. Weather its rap, todays r&B, pop, country, latan. I really don't care as long as I think its good that is fine with me. Right now I am going through a rough time and well I really like the I hate guys thing going on.

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I'm really into classical and opera music. There just something about it that calms me. You know like Phantom Of The Opera. I also love country music which is one of the reasons I love my husband I don't have to worry about changing the music station. I'm also into Rock and Metal. As you can say I'm really into any type of music. I can listen to Rap but not much of it. Though if you talk to me I will talk about either country or classical music. Get into the car with me it's either Country or Gospel. Never liked talk shows they put me to sleep when I'm driving. Coming to Texas from North Carolina I found that one out for myself.
    lol Phantom of the opera is like one of my favorite movies i could watch that movie over and over again. My aunt loves listening to talk shows. I hate it makes me really sleepy and I fall alseep in the car. Mostly now a days I'm getting back into heavy metal thanks to a few friends of mine that I will name letter on lol but i dont wanna get them mad at me right now. They say that classical music actually developes the mind so be more percise..I think that's what my mum told me so we used it on my little brother and well.....um we havn't realy seen any thing "smart" about him...well maybe cuz that's cuz he's only about a year and a half lol..but I listened to it a=the day before my master final(a final of all the classes put into 1 test) and i passed with the second highest score so i guess it does really work.
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast