Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The music you like

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The music you like

I listen to R&B/Rap music. I like mostly old songs,but I like some of the songs out today even though most of the songs are retarded. I like the beats of most of them. I hate country & rock music. I forgot something I also hate Opera!!!
    Last edited by Familyguyfan2; Aug 04, 2007 at 09:21 PM.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The music you like

I listen to Indie/Folk/Acoustic stuff and the other stuff I listen to is like electronica/techno/alternative.

The only genre's I really just don't like are rap and country...and I know that is so cliche but I can't help it....I just hate the way they both sound.

As for the Plain White T's I am not a big fan of any of their stuff and that one song where they have the lyrics "Hate is a strong word but I really really really don't like you" that song was just horrid...that sounds like something a two year old would say lol.
    Dear Dinah...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

To be perfectly honest, I'll usually listen to anything but Country or the new style of Rap that is all about parties, girls, drinks, etc. Otherwise, anything really.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

almost any form of rock is my dish. i prefer hard rock like Disturbed or Godsmack, and metal like Slipknot and Hell Within. i despise any rap or r&b or hip-hop or whatever the hell u people call it. it all sounds the same and probably always will. no musical value to that style of music what so ever. i respect anything that requires talent. all other music requires some form of talent. can't say that about rap. anybody can talk fast and put beats to it. not too many can play a guitar really well or drums or sing like an angel. that all is talent. as for plain white Ts, they aren't too bad. not my favorite, but not too horrifying neither.

Newbie *Innocent Anime Angel* may be famous one day *Innocent Anime Angel* may be famous one day *Innocent Anime Angel*'s Avatar
    Thanks

tbh rock
    acoustic is great though . possibly can't beat it.
    450x110 signature limit: as decreed by the rules~ hassun
    Love is Rare, Life Is Strange, Nothing Lasts & People Change...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Jus' 'bout anythin' for me, from Enya ta CCR; Linkin Park ta Tobey Keith. I'm pretty open-minded 'bout the music I'm listin' ta and am not too picky. 'Bout the only thing I won' listen ta is gangsta rap, any other rap is fine; but gangsta rap won' do. I had some friends who were in gangs and they're now 6 ft. under and I jus' don' think that sort of music is a good thing.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to alot of music.

The type I know most about is Classic Rock, especially during the late 60s-70s.

But I like some of the more current rock, like Linkin Park, TBS, etc.

I like some rap, but don't usually listen to it that much.

And I even sometimes listen to opera-ish stuff, like Orchestra and Broadway, especially Phantom of the Opera.

I'm also REALLY into music of blended types, especially Rock-Orchestra, like Trans-Siberian Orch., and ELP.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Newbie Patxi_Metal may be famous one day Patxi_Metal may be famous one day Patxi_Metal's Avatar
    Thanks

I like rock,metal,techno,opera,classical,J pop-rock,80's rock,gothic,death metal,etc.What I really hate is rap,hip hop,reggeton and R&B.My favorite band would be Lacuna Coil.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast