Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The music you like

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The music you like

Lately over the few weeks my old band came over my house. And they came in when I was busy practicing for my piano recidal I had that day. They plugged in their guitars and then Suzu(nickname) started playing. It scaried the hell out of me but he played something slow. Then jackie-boy(who's my ex-girlfriend and the best bass guitarist) played something quickly but smooth. And then they sang a japanese song we knew. But our band only plays metal. It was kinda cool actually it was kinda like Evanessence but with more metal and a lot of japanese singing. Then we ditched my recidal and went to play and a friends party that I wasn't invited to so we crashed it! lmao. Metal,soft rock(only if its a good classic),opera(just alil), and a bunch of oldies but they have to be good. I don't know music is my thing but I just can't seem to find what intersets me anymore.
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no specific genre that I preffer, but I won't lie and say I like ANYTHING...
    I think the artist in me just craves music with some sort of statement, a clever lyric and\or composition. A creative sound.

And I love old 60-and 70's joints too.

I can't say I havent liked a song just because the artist was sexy, or that I havent sang a song out loud that I didnt like just cuz it was catchy... because I have.
    Im a slave to attractive people and catchy but stupid lyrics.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I have no specific genre that I preffer, but I won't lie and say I like ANYTHING...
    I think the artist in me just craves music with some sort of statement, a clever lyric and\or composition. A creative sound.

And I love old 60-and 70's joints too.

I can't say I havent liked a song just because the artist was sexy, or that I havent sang a song out loud that I didnt like just cuz it was catchy... because I have.
    Im a slave to attractive people and catchy but stupid lyrics.
    u kno i kinda do that just to piss my mum off I sing The Lost Prophets out loud just so that my mum would leave me alone when ever she would start bugging me about how dumb I looked and how messy my room is..even though u can see the floor and how she doesnt like the posters on my wall we all sing out loud it's fun and it lets u blow off some steam..well at least i think it does
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Newbie TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana's Avatar
    Thanks

I like pop and Christian music. My favorite band is Relient K.
    My life is my own. You can't control me.
    I am like a sword get to close and you'll get hurt.
    I have very bad spelling. Expect some spelling mistakes.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, I have no idea about who is the band and the song you're talking about >.< and I think I'm too lazy to search on youtube >.<

But my favourite music type is metal and everything heavy (ok, put out ACDC, Rolling Stones and such... they just get on my nerves lately...), but I can listen to almost everything, but I dislike Dn'B and most of rap... I also like to listen to kind of classic songs, like Enya, Enigma, Dead Can Dance and stuff... I remember I once bought KoRn and Enya at the same time ^^ lol

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Sorry, I have no idea about who is the band and the song you're talking about >.< and I think I'm too lazy to search on youtube >.<

But my favourite music type is metal and everything heavy (ok, put out ACDC, Rolling Stones and such... they just get on my nerves lately...), but I can listen to almost everything, but I dislike Dn'B and most of rap... I also like to listen to kind of classic songs, like Enya, Enigma, Dead Can Dance and stuff... I remember I once bought KoRn and Enya at the same time ^^ lol
    Lol that's cool if you don't know the band. They are really good though their number one song was "Rooftops" the video is great. Most of there music though is about how kids love to rebel and how they just want to be left alone and to do things on their own now that they can. TO learn from their mistakes basically. Give a listen to them sometime.

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

i enjoy punk pop punk rap alternative hip hop metal death metal

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Techno, rock, anything that keeps my mind amused

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast