Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The music you like

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The music you like

Lately I've been really into happy, peppy pop songs with an almost techno-y beat, but not quite so overpowering ^o^ Basically... I like anything that makes me just bob my head and not even listen to the lyrics ^^; That's why my favourite song at the moment is Golf-Mike's Nippon Ai Ni Iku Yo! Thai or Japanese, sometimes I don't even notice cuz I don't listen to their voices much and just am like "YAY!" xD
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Im mostly in to Rock,metal,punk,Jpop,Jrock and some times Jazz if im really in the mood.Tho most of time im listing to Rock due to i like fast loud music lol.I hate rap i would listin to it if my life deepened on it, its just not my type of music gives me a head ache -.- .
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like rock and roll ,hello goodbye,the used,things like that and the beatles i love so types of songs i hate deathmetal gay and rap.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry, but that hey there delilah song kind of drives me crazy. i like a ton of different music including Finger Eleven, Three Days Grace, Nickelback, Metallica, and a ton others. I really enjoy music heard more in Japan including classical Japanese and J-Pop.

Newbie souledge is off to a good start souledge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    ok so yesterday and this morning i was watching plain white t's music video"hey there diliah" cuz i really like that song now and its just totally sweet so tell me what u think about it? And the type of music u listen to
    i dont know what kind of music i like but i like anime themes like kh2 and one and ffx and ffx-2

Newbie DangerPanda is off to a good start DangerPanda's Avatar
    Thanks

I like all types expect heavy heavy metal, gosple, jazz, soul, reggae, and world....lol

like, i really liek taking back sunday-make damn sure, adn yellowcard-hollywood died.

i also like anime like blood+ openings and bleach openings..
    i think gravity from wolf's rain is my favorite song ever..yoko kanno is amazing!!

So I smile and pray upon a star

Newbie cidrazib may be famous one day cidrazib may be famous one day cidrazib's Avatar
    Thanks

i like under ground heavy metal, black metal. hate most hip hop , and rap ,country.

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

U know I actually under ground metal was the first thing I hear when I started to change friends and schools like 24/7. I used to be a really goodie to shoes before I met my true friends. Lol that was first time I gave Charlie and bloddy nose in the mosh pit lmao
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast