Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: The music you like

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The music you like

I listen to all sorts of music (depends on the mood) though I'm not very fond of rap, punk rock, and bubblegum pop, what I listen to the most are mellow, alternative, and classic rock. I've been listening to a lot of lynyrd skynyrd and other music from the 70's lately.

Newbie Flavio Mankitten is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yah eye like lynryd skynyrd good souther rock right there lol i sont forget ssweet home Alabama, and my personal favorite "Free bird" lmao its funny the reason the song was so long is becuase the were all stoned and kept playing random guitar rifts and solos for 6 minutes, but its still a great song.

Newbie ~ZeOn~ may be famous one day ~ZeOn~ may be famous one day ~ZeOn~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Rock , Pop ,some jrock Im sure i like a few more i just cant remember them ^^
    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/zerorockman/Tsugasa_Riku.png

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio Mankitten View Post
    Yah eye like lynryd skynyrd good souther rock right there lol i sont forget ssweet home Alabama, and my personal favorite "Free bird" lmao its funny the reason the song was so long is becuase the were all stoned and kept playing random guitar rifts and solos for 6 minutes, but its still a great song.
    god... i haven't heard that song in i don't know how long... sweet home Alabama , i think i'm going to go listen to it right now^^ cya~! Oh btw i like the movie too^^

Newbie blindzzz is off to a good start blindzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... The type of music... Definitely METAL and such variations... And the bands like KORn,Slipknot,Rammstein,Soilwork,Static X,Overdrive,Metallica,Disturbed,(just the fav...)and many others
    Wandering around

Searching for bad guys

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm really just into mainly rock and some heavy metal. I don't really like country, i'll listen to it if there's a song that sounds good but that's only every once in a while. i like classical a little, sounds cool. i hate, hate, hate, hate, totally ****ing HATE rap, hip hop, r&b, and anything else "gangsta". the plain white t's, i don't have a problem with them, they're pretty good, i'm just not into them, i love My Chemical Romance, they're the best.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: The music you like

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    ok so yesterday and this morning i was watching plain white t's music video"hey there diliah" cuz i really like that song now and its just totally sweet so tell me what u think about it? And the type of music u listen to
    You know that song is about a street-walker right? I don't really like the song, because the dude's singing about how he's in love with a hooker he's never even slept with! Eww!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blindzzz View Post
    Hmm... The type of music... Definitely METAL and such variations... And the bands like KORn,Slipknot,Rammstein,Soilwork,Static X,Overdrive,Metallica,Disturbed,(just the fav...)and many others
    Please do not revive threads that have been dead for more than a month.

+Closing+

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7