+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Musicians!

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Musicians!

Hey everyone! I just thought I would try and get all the musicians into one place! If you play an instrument or two (or 8 in my case LoL) please post which ones you play and how long you've been playing them! Here is mine:

Harmonica - 2 years
    Guitar - 3 years
    Bass Guitar - 1 year
    Drums - Since I was born XD
    Sax - 3 years
    Trombone - 3 Years
    Trumpet - 4 years
    *Edit* PIANO - Also since I was born

I also play a little clarinet but I don't much like the instrument xP... it kind of bores me LoL! Sorry to the clarinet players out there!
    Last edited by shinopious; Feb 26, 2007 at 07:22 AM.
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Musicians!

Wow... That's a lot of instruments... I only play two... Piano for about six years, and I can play some songs on the guitar and a few scales. I just started learning how to play guitar though. ^_^

Majority of my friends play guitar. It always made me feel left out, because they'd bring them to school. And then they'd play them and take turns playing on the other's guitar, comparing them to their own I guess.....

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    Wow... That's a lot of instruments... I only play two... Piano for about six years, and I can play some songs on the guitar and a few scales. I just started learning how to play guitar though. ^_^

Majority of my friends play guitar. It always made me feel left out, because they'd bring them to school. And then they'd play them and take turns playing on the other's guitar, comparing them to their own I guess.....
    Oooh That is neat! I love the piano! When I play, I play mostly Blues or Jazzy sounding stuff. But I can play classical too. Ray Charles is the coolness xD! *Looks up at his post and nearly has a heart attack* Oh my cheese!!! I FORGOT PIANO!!! Such a shame! And my roots are in piano too!! Me mum plays... *Goes up to edit*

Yep! I know i love to play other people's guitars just to try them out haha! One instrument I have always wanted to try playing but never had the opportunity is the Violin... *Shrugs* maybe someday!
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I did play the Drums for a few years when i was younger but sadly i gave them up but i have bin thinking of taking them back up some time soon.

as for eny other instruments that i might play no its just the drums for me
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been learning the guitar off and on. I cant really say that I play it, just been learn for a while.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie akeguni is off to a good start akeguni's Avatar
    Thanks

I just started to learn to play guitar.My dad is teaching me,but I seem not to find time to play it T.T

Newbie jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was younger I played the Violin, viola, and cello each for about a year, my favorites was the cello, I liked the bass sound. Now I'm drums all the way! Even though I just started so I'm not that great. My brother plays the bass, my beast friend plays the guitar(the 3 of us are in a band), and my Dad was in a band, he plays lead guitar.
    From the Diprashon of failure comes the strive for Success.

Thanks

Ahh Cool! I am glad people are posting! *Thinks* Yeah... i play lead as well as rhythm guitar. I suppose one could take slide guitar and put it into a category on it's own but I look at it as more of a style... like the difference between metal and blues xD! I started playing slide with a thimble I found on top of my fridge lol. I just but a glass finger slide last week. (In case you are wondering what slide guitar is, it is the kind of stuff you hear in most Trigun songs)

*Pokes air in front of himself* I have actually never really been in a band. I played in an orchestra and for the school jazz band and marching band... but that is really it... I have a friend who I use to play guitar with (we wrote a couple songs but never really finished them up).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast