+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Musicians!

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Musicians!

I havent played in a while but I can play the piano and trumpet. I played the piano for about 3 years then I started playing the trumpet, which has been for about 7 years. I dont play them any more though because we dont have a band at my college. Yeah, I was a band geek in high school. no, not really i just did everything (band, sports, academics). I do kinda miss playing though. Some songs were awsome. One year for football, we did a "Pirates of the Caribbean" halftime show, it was the best and for concert we played a song from LOTR.

Katie-19

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeJock4ever View Post
    I havent played in a while but I can play the piano and trumpet. I played the piano for about 3 years then I started playing the trumpet, which has been for about 7 years. I dont play them any more though because we dont have a band at my college. Yeah, I was a band geek in high school. no, not really i just did everything (band, sports, academics). I do kinda miss playing though. Some songs were awsome. One year for football, we did a "Pirates of the Caribbean" halftime show, it was the best and for concert we played a song from LOTR.
    Sweeet I was in the Marching Band (Take it that is what you are talking about). Played the Bass Drum and moved later on to the Trumpet.
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I play piano since i born.
    Keyboard since I was 5.
    Piccolo for 12 years almost 13
    Since voice is an instrument... i sing since i was born
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shinopious View Post
    Hey everyone! I just thought I would try and get all the musicians into one place! If you play an instrument or two (or 8 in my case LoL) please post which ones you play and how long you've been playing them! Here is mine:

Harmonica - 2 years
    Guitar - 3 years
    Bass Guitar - 1 year
    Drums - Since I was born XD
    Sax - 3 years
    Trombone - 3 Years
    Trumpet - 4 years
    *Edit* PIANO - Also since I was born

I also play a little clarinet but I don't much like the instrument xP... it kind of bores me LoL! Sorry to the clarinet players out there!

Wow, I play the trombone(3 years) and the electric Keyboard(just started).
    What got you into so many different instraments?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't play any instruments anymore... but I took flute and piano for a little bit... I never practised so it wasn't really worth it my parents thought, so my lessons were stopped ^^; But I suppose it's for the better, because I truly had no musical ability >_<;;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

I never played any musical instrument...but i did try to play drums...
    @.@ so hard...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Wow, I play the trombone(3 years) and the electric Keyboard(just started).
    What got you into so many different instraments?
    Well a few different things! The reason I originally got into music was because of my mother, and two uncles play music. But now, I realize the feeling and expression you can put in to music... I create my own music now and the reason I play so many different instruments is mostly just because I can XD! Heh... really though... there are certain feelings you can get out of an instrument... Well you can get any feeling out of any instrument if you are a good musician... but it is just easier to get certain ones out of a certain instrument ya? But music isn't my ONLY form of expression! I also write poetry (I entered the AO contest) and short stories!
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Newbie N8VE South is off to a good start N8VE South's Avatar
    Thanks

I played Piano for bout a year didn't like it so now i play guitar mainly electric I've playin for a band for bout a year, we play rock, mainly stuff like seether, staind, Fuel that type of Rock.
    But we only been playin together for bout a year so we pretty new.
    THINK ABOUT IT
    N8VE LAW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast