+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Musicians!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Musicians!

I rather play a baritone for a reason I like playing that and am good at it, thought I be better at trumpet, guess not.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N8VE South View Post
    Yeah damn i don have enough free time now for any instrument besides guitar. But then are u gonna get into a musical career or is it jus a realyl big hobby?
    It's more of a hobby at the moment, though one of my ambitions is to become a film scorer. Probably not musician, though. I may be able to play a lot of instruments, but I'm not great at all of them.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

It's more of a hobby at the moment, though one of my ambitions is to become a film scorer. Probably not musician, though. I may be able to play a lot of instruments, but I'm not great at all of them.
    Even though you say you aren't great at all the instruments you've played. That doesn't make a musician an expert with all instruments either. Musicians tend to stick mainly to one or two instruments that interest them. They may also be able to play other instruments however they won't necessaryly be great at that too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6