+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My 9-11 Video I promised a year ago....

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

My 9-11 Video I promised a year ago....

Hey all. Yes, it's Barronmore and I've posted a single thread again...who knows, maybe it will become a habit.

Anyway, last September there was a debate on 9-11 (as always) and in it I promised to upload my 9-11 video I created for my video editing class for Pyoro (or whatever his name is this time around ). I couldn't find it last year but I've found it this year. So, this one's for you Pyoro!

Please excuse the poor video quality, it was my first and last attempt at video editing. Instead, focus on the heart felt message of remembering where you where at that fateful time.

So, without further ado...I present "Where were you when the towers fell?". Feel free to share it with anyone you feel would appreciate it.

YouTube - 9-11 Where were you when the towers fell?
    Last edited by Barronmore; Sep 10, 2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Forgot the URL for the video....

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My 9-11 Video I promisde a year ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    Hey all. Yes, it's Barronmore and I've posted a single thread again...who knows, maybe it will become a habit.

Anyway, last September there was a debate on 9-11 (as always) and in it I promised to upload my 9-11 video I created for my video editing class for Pyoro (or whatever his name is this time around ). I couldn't find it last year but I've found it this year. So, this one's for you Pyoro!

Please excuse the poor video quality, it was my first and last attempt at video editing. Instead, focus on the heart felt message of remembering where you where at that fateful time.

So, without further ado...I present "Where were you when the towers fell?". Feel free to share it with anyone you feel would appreciate it.

EDIT: I've noticed some typos in the video

YouTube - 9-11 Where were you when the towers fell?
    lol, man haven't seen you in a long time. Yes I have changed my name again, as Pyoro has been retired. Glad you found the video, especially when today is September 10. Hope to talk to you soon, after I watch the video.

Say Hi to Arrianna for me!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I was on Winnipeg Transit Bus #66 Grant on my way to school listening to Q104.3 on my Discman/radio when the DJ interrupted Metallica's Enter Sandman to announce what was going on.

I didn't go to classes that day, I was in the Library watching the entire thing on CNN. During lunch, I sat on the schools front lawn watching Planes fly over head

At home, my dad was called in on his day off (He was an Air Traffic Controller for the Canadian Military) to supplement the Traffic Controllers at Winnipeg International Airport when over a 100 planes landed in Winnipeg.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I will never forget were and how that day started and ended for me.

I woke i like any other day went to school.But as the morning proceeded i started to feel sick so i went to the nurses and went home a few minuets later that was shortly after 8:47 pm after first airplane crashed in to tower one.

It took me about 10 minuets to get home ( don't live to far from the school) i just got in the door when my grandmother said a airplane crashed into to the world trade center.Shortly after that tower two was hit and i remember just being stunned and thinking to my self how could this happen ?

Shortly after that i hear a flight F-15s and F-16s fly over my house from surrounding bases in Massachusetts thats when it sunk in it wasn't a dream or some bad accident it was war.The flowing days after all the flights were canceled i remember going out sided and looking up in the sky and just getting a surreal feeling like it was a dream.Never in the history of U.S air traffic has all commercial flights and civilian flight bin grounded for that long.It was strange not hearing the commercial flights since i used to live close to near one of the landing patterns of logan Int.

But referring to the video Barronmore nice work on it its a nice tribute i think.
    Last edited by koga23; Dec 30, 2007 at 06:21 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I came home from school, flipped on the TV just in time to see the second tower (or was it the first?) collapse. Didn't know what was going on of course but the newscasters filled me in shortly after.

Too bad about the spelling errors in the video though.

"But the towers wern't the only casualty that day..."
    "...And the Pentagon both bare scares of other attacks."
    "Sorrow and misery have a way of ingraining themselves into our hearts more then joy ever can..."

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

i remember that like it was yesterday
    i could not belieave what happen
    i was at work on when my break when i found out
    what the hell going on here. How could this had happen, and why did this happen
    i was disbeleave.
    i thought is this really happening or was sence from a movie.
    so many life live lost that day and many were saved as well .
    it still shocking when you thing about it.
    because we woulder will happen agian.
    that thought has never left my mind.

you did a great on the video
    tribute to
    9-11-01

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

I was in 3rd grade. when I woke up and my dad told me the towers fell. Me and my brother were eating cereal and my dad showed us the paper about it. I just shrugged and was like ok whatever then went on.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Leave it to Hassun to find all the mistakes in the video

Actually, i never even really thought about the spelling, I was just struggling so hard to get the video to look half way decent. It took me about 1/2 way through the assignment to figure out what I was doing, but by then I couldn't go back and fix it.

I'm still happy with it. It was a great challenge to do, taught me what I needed and helped me express my feelings about 9-11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast