Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: my chemical romance

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

my chemical romance

do u like or dislike my chemical romance?for me ,I mean i like how they sing but their songs are scary.so your turn what do u think about them?im curious♥~*theprinces*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my chemical romance

MCR? I'm totally in love with their songs! My favorite songs are Helena, The Ghost Of You, Thank You For The Venom, Welcome To The Black Parade, I'm Not Okay, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, Teenagers, Dead, Blood, and Three Cheers For Halos!!! Yeah they rock! Though I do hafta admit they're scary on stage, but perfect on CD!!
    Last edited by Akura13; Jul 11, 2007 at 08:21 PM.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

OMG!!! i love My Chemical Romance and I love there song called Teenagers its awesome but I also I like The Ghost of You, Helena and Welcome to the Black Parade they are all very good and rock!!

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know who they are, but this seems to be related to music, so...

+Moving to Sensory Pleasures Forum+

Newbie corryroets may be famous one day corryroets may be famous one day corryroets's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome band. The thing with the "Black Parade" album is theme. I think they said something like "It's Okay to die" but when you listen to the lyrics, POWERFUL!

Newbie Apolla92 may be famous one day Apolla92 may be famous one day Apolla92's Avatar
    Thanks

i totally love MCR!!!!!!!!! i'm an avid fan, i know every song and i just can't pick favorites. they are amazing and they're lyrics no matter how scary they can get they're brilliant, say exactly what people should hear and now a days you hear nothing but rap about breakups and trying to get laid but MCR is totally different, i love every single song the band has written and sung. they just want people to keep on living, that there're worse things than death out there so confront death and once you know how to die you know how to live, with family and friends around you should cherish every memory and live life to the fullest. i've seen them live only once but they were amazing!!!!!! really i don't what i'd do with out a band out there like that. they've helped teens get out of they're depression and appreciate themselves and continue to live.

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

i like famous last words but the guys are freaky thy r rolling around i n the dirt looks like fun mabey i should try it some time lol

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I dislike MCR they are just to emo not really my scene of music, but I do like J-Rock band Dir en Grey and they also have some freaky video's as well

But I don't really like some of the people who listen to MCR when I get to talk to them they fastly start talking about the negative sides of life.
    I don't really want to hear such things

Sometimes I get the impression emo people really do cut their wrists to feel alive

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast