Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade

My Chemical Romance-The Black Parade. anyone else enjoy this album? i listened to it for the first time last friday and i am impressed. the older stuff sucks in my opinion but this one i like. it doesn't sound like a bunch of fairies anymore. it's actually real. anyone else have the same opinion? and know of any other bands that are like them?

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    My Chemical Romance-The Black Parade. anyone else enjoy this album? i listened to it for the first time last friday and i am impressed. the older stuff sucks in my opinion but this one i like. it doesn't sound like a bunch of fairies anymore. it's actually real. anyone else have the same opinion? and know of any other bands that are like them?
    I have to agree on some of the songs but there getting way to repetitive on the radio so I get tired of the songs very fast but very funny to listen to from time to time

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

When I first heard of them I thought they were just like every other new band. I thought they sucked. The song Welcome to My Black Parade had a the sound of some of the older rock. I liked it. I think they are starting to develop as a band and will make some progress in the future.

Newbie Vixon may be famous one day Vixon may be famous one day Vixon's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    actulley i love this album its one of there better ones and i think it'll have a lot of influence on there future albums

your turn 2 die

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually I liked the 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' album better than 'The Black Parade', it had more catchy songs and I could relate more.

The new one only has a few good songs but I feel like they rushed it. If they worked on the songs a little longer I think they could've given their fans a little more, but they needed to release it before christmas anyway..

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i would have to say that the black parade was good but it was a little more diferent then the others. this one had more of well a black felling to it and the others were more punkish. but all in all it was an ok CD

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

My Chemical Romance has been one of my favorite bands for a while now. I've heard all of their cds and I must say The Black Parade was very different from their other music. It seemed softer somehow. I was a little suprised at first but now I just love it. It's pretty good and I find the last song kindof funny the Buckets of blood song. I think they are maturing more as a band and they're not like all the other emo bands out there. I liked this cd alot better than the other two although some of the older songs are okay.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really have this cd. But I do have their second one. I didn't get The Black Parade because I thought they would suck..kinda like Sum-41's latest album Chuck..until I watched the music video for Welcome to the Black Parade. Now I want the cd. ^__^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast