Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade

well im not an emo person, and i disagree with people that sing that life is horrible pain n stuff when they make millions, but i was surprised. some of their songs were good like 'welcome to black parade', which the lyrics arent good but the chorus is kool n so is the music beat. teenagers is good also, cuz somethings i can connect to , and cancer is like a cool message in the song, and the chorus is catchy

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie DarkTAI may be famous one day DarkTAI may be famous one day DarkTAI's Avatar
    Thanks

I love My Chemical Romance. I've been a fan of them since Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge came out.I haven't heard The Black Parade as yet but my friend told me it's a really good album and that i would like 'Teenager' so I'm waiting till she lends it to me.I like Welcome To The Black Parade alot so I hope I'll like the rest of the album.

My Chemical Romance ROCKS !!!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

The style is really different from three cheers for revenge but all the same it's still churns out sweet tunes. In Three Cheers for Revenge had "Helena" and "It's okay" which were in my opinion were two of the best songs on the album. In Black Parade, there's still more mixture of music styles and hints in there. It's more diverse to say the least.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

The lead singer in Chemical Romance.. He looks better in black hair to my taste.
    The white air makes him look er-- weird and ugly. ^^lll
    Baa.. Sorry to say this.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard from a friend that he did that because he wanted to look like a person who has cancer and is dieing from it. And I agree he does look better with black hair.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    My Chemical Romance-The Black Parade. anyone else enjoy this album? i listened to it for the first time last friday and i am impressed. the older stuff sucks in my opinion but this one i like. it doesn't sound like a bunch of fairies anymore. it's actually real. anyone else have the same opinion? and know of any other bands that are like them?
    That song is my favourite modern song. IT ROCKS!!! If you liked that, you might also enjoy "Face Down" by (I think it's Red Jumpsuit Apparatus . . . something along those lines).

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    That song is my favourite modern song. IT ROCKS!!! If you liked that, you might also enjoy "Face Down" by (I think it's Red Jumpsuit Apparatus . . . something along those lines).
    yeah its by the red jumpsuit apparatus.... and as for chemical romance guys... i never really got into them... maybe i should give them a second look *shrugs*

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always been a My Chemical Romance fan! I love their music, although sometimes it does sound kinda emo, but it's really good. The Black Parade is a good album and I love the music video to Welcome To The Black Parade. Personally, my favorite song of their's is Helena from their last album. That song is so good, its an addiction.
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast