+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my people

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks
    i'm making friends who are interested in anime right now...but I'm wondering if there is anyone on here who might be a raver if so please feel free to post. If your not a raver if you have a favorite techno song your more than welcome to list it ^.^

i guess there is nobody...v.v hmm how sad >>; well yeah...hmm this is pretty lame T.T

T.T. I'm in shock i cannot believe that there are no anime fanatics who are also ravers or are into techno...it is slowly breaking my heart.
    Last edited by gren; Mar 11, 2008 at 07:27 PM.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: my people

dude my net crashed and i can't belive i didn't notice this post sooner! Of course im a rave fan! well sort of. More a pendulum lover. They are brilliant! Ever heard of them? If im right im guessing the song "Now your gone" is classed as rave? I always love going ot parties and i hear that everwhere! So i'm classing it and labeling it as rave! it's so good to hear some great music instead of the lame emo crap that you get these days...I just get all my songs of techno off my computer, no one in my school listens to what i listen to, it's a load of rubbish, they all listen to MCing and Soulja Boi, that remind me i need to change my profile video .

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder....does Infected Mushroom, DJ Tiesto, Paul Oaklenfod (Never can spell his last name), Daft Punk, Fragma........yeah probably not the same stuff you are talking about but it is some techno that I am quite fond of ^_^

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    I wonder....does Infected Mushroom, DJ Tiesto, Paul Oaklenfod (Never can spell his last name), Daft Punk, Fragma........yeah probably not the same stuff you are talking about but it is some techno that I am quite fond of ^_^
    They sound technoishly cool hehe. seriously i am not sure of rave and techno, are they the same thing or completely opposite? Jeez it's hard with these diffrent music types, i just perfer to listen to them

In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

yay!!! There are people like me!! I'm so happy ^.^ If you ever want to talk to me just send me a pm alrighties!

Newbie otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT's Avatar
    Thanks

i've been to a few raves. i would like to know more about raving and techno. it looks so much fun

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by otakuQT View Post
    i've been to a few raves. i would like to know more about raving and techno. it looks so much fun
    alright just send me a message...and i'll talk to yuo about whatever you want to know!!!!

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

What actuaclly is techno music i never heard it before. What kind of artist\bands make techno music.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast