+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mythbusters

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

Mythbusters

I love this show! I like watching Adam and Jamie prove all kinds of myths. Especially ninja myths. My favorite myth is if a bullet is put in an oven, that it can be deadly.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mythbusters

Ahh !

I love this show !

My favorite Ep was if you could kill someone from dropping a penny off the empire state building~

They never did put that dog in the Microwave for that other Ep either. Darn ! >.< Nah I am happy they didn't.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

That was an awesome episode!!! I was laughing my ass of at that one.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

This is one of my favorite shows evah!!!!!

I like the one where they tried to chop a sword in half with another sword. And the one where they had the ancient battery.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I like it, not my all time favourite show, but it's pretty interesting. Get's boring after a whiles though.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

i think mythbusters isn't too bad a show, but it seems like every time i turn it on they are proving something that isn't very interesting

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Namida Goddess View Post
    i think mythbusters isn't too bad a show, but it seems like every time i turn it on they are proving something that isn't very interesting
    You gotta be kidding me. The dropping a penny from a skyscraper to making a car chair that ejects totally kicks ass. Watch a few more episodes, but then again, you got to have a small ounce of "want-to-learn" to find it interesting.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Legend is right you should watch a few more eps Namida there are some very interesting ones i found.I am sure you would find some thing as well.

The one were they blow up the cement mixer was frikin great pointless to use that much explosives but cool none the less.

But by far the most interesting one i found was the one were the tried to bust the myth that a guy was killed with nothing but cigarettes in a shotgun.
    Last edited by koga23; Sep 14, 2007 at 09:41 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast